Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-26 ACS: Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman and Vinnie Tortorich
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/christa-campbell ... tortorich/

Oscar nominated filmmakers Christa Campbell and Lati Grobman discuss their new documentary, 'Winter on Fire'. Vinnie Tortorich is also in studio for a round of 'Fit or Bulls***', and Kristen Carney fills in for Gina Grad on today's news.

ArmpitShouldersDiddlySummary:

AndySmith
Im not special.

So how much is this guy paying to be on the show? $1000 per episode? $5000?

SyntheticWaffle

it'd be great if Adam would mention what the documentary is about upfront, rather than having the listener try to piece it together over the course of the interview.
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

SyntheticWaffle wrote:it'd be great if Adam would mention what the documentary is about upfront, rather than having the listener try to piece it together over the course of the interview.

Yeah I'm guessing it's about the whole Crimea thing over near Russia just based on the lady's accent. Going to add to my queue and find out.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

AndySmith wrote:So how much is this guy paying to be on the show? $1000 per episode? $5000?

Dr Dickspray got dumped and replaced with another sleazeball.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Neil T
Dead chuffed

"Adam! You don't have to lean in!"

"Adam!"

"Adam! Look at the camera!"

"Oh... Fuck it".

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I realize it's just a visual trick with the cushions, but it totally looks like Lynnette is squashing that end of the couch.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Neil T wrote:"Adam! You don't have to lean in!"

"Adam!"

"Adam! Look at the camera!"

"Oh... Fuck it".

He's looking directly at the camera, man.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

HowWouldIKnowThat

No he's not?

ET: fix ne
Last edited by HowWouldIKnowThat on February 26th, 2016, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Ne indeed.

imchipdouglas

I thought Vinnie made for a genuinely interesting show last time - I don't know that I'm ready for Round 2 already. Or what is likely to be Rounds 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 all in the next couple of months. Adam appears to make these quid pro quo agreements wherein he lets you on his show if you pay him (Dickspray), do nutrition consulting for his family (Vinnie), periodically get him musical guests (David Wild), etc. It works out for Adam and his home life; I'm not so sure it works out for his audience.

But Vinnie is a straight creep. Like most professional fitness people, there is a screw loose. A less sinister "Pain & Gain". He can't help himself around women - digging in about how beautiful Gina and her breasts were last time, and in his first few comments on the show today, he begins fighting for Appearance #3 by flattering Adam's "beautiful family". But instead of saying something normal, he leads with what a vision Lynnette is, specifically referring to "her perfect body." When Bryan cautions, "easy, buddy," he challenges Bryan - "Bryan, c'mon, you've seen her!" Hey Adam? You've invited a fox into your henhouse.

We know from last time that Vinnie is a regular listener, so the comments about he too "doesn't shower everyday" and "only hits the pits" - along with the "beautiful family" flattery - are clearly designed to curry favor.
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

AndySmith
Im not special.

Hey, if I could get a bunch of advertisement for my business by appearing on Adam's show, I'd probably kiss his ass a little too.

HowWouldIKnowThat

AndySmith wrote:Hey, if I could get a bunch of advertisement for my business by appearing on Adam's show, I'd probably kiss his ass a little too.

Even knowing that there hadn't been soap on it in 2 months?

AndySmith
Im not special.

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
AndySmith wrote:Hey, if I could get a bunch of advertisement for my business by appearing on Adam's show, I'd probably kiss his ass a little too.

Even knowing that there hadn't been soap on it in 2 months?

How much is my ROI? If I'm looking at more than a 15% boost in sales I'll kiss it through the pants.