Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-02-26 ACS: Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman and Vinnie Tortorich
HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

AndySmith wrote:
HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
AndySmith wrote:Hey, if I could get a bunch of advertisement for my business by appearing on Adam's show, I'd probably kiss his ass a little too.

Even knowing that there hadn't been soap on it in 2 months?

How much is my ROI? If I'm looking at more than a 15% boost in sales I'll kiss it through the pants.

Probably worth it. Bonerspray's been flying off the shelves.

chick-a-pea

jovialjackee wrote:Image

Furnished from a Big Lots sidewalk sale.

DonnyCal

Sonny wants to be so much like Ace he's even starting to take the unnatural pose move to heart.

Sofa? Looks like one of those one seat cushion things - who one earth designs this sh**?

Actually listening today, hour in and it's pretty good. Maybe things were so bad the last time I was a regular listener that I can't tell good from bad any more.
Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

msmont

imchipdouglas wrote:I thought Vinnie made for a genuinely interesting show last time - I don't know that I'm ready for Round 2 already. Or what is likely to be Rounds 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 all in the next couple of months. Adam appears to make these quid pro quo agreements wherein he lets you on his show if you pay him (Dickspray), do nutrition consulting for his family (Vinnie), periodically get him musical guests (David Wild), etc. It works out for Adam and his home life; I'm not so sure it works out for his audience.

But Vinnie is a straight creep. Like most professional fitness people, there is a screw loose. A less sinister "Pain & Gain". He can't help himself around women - digging in about how beautiful Gina and her breasts were last time, and in his first few comments on the show today, he begins fighting for Appearance #3 by flattering Adam's "beautiful family". But instead of saying something normal, he leads with what a vision Lynnette is, specifically referring to "her perfect body." When Bryan cautions, "easy, buddy," he challenges Bryan - "Bryan, c'mon, you've seen her!" Hey Adam? You've invited a fox into your henhouse.

We know from last time that Vinnie is a regular listener, so the comments about he too "doesn't shower everyday" and "only hits the pits" - along with the "beautiful family" flattery - are clearly designed to curry favor.

Whew yeah Vinnie is straight boring. I think Adam saw his game was really dragging and cut it off after two questions. I don't know maybe there isn't a way to make his game interesting. I mean every question is going to be an obvious trick (what is worse for you a potato or a chocolate bar), so the answer is obvious. Either that or too obscure (what's the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes).

Dude is a straight creep with the women too. Maybe he listens to Stern and thinks he can just jump right in to the deep end on this stuff and people will find it funny. I wonder if Adam can get sued for some sort of work place harassment from Gina for having to listen to this guy.

Yeah and a guy who works out and doesn't shower afterwards, I hope he's just flattering Adam. I like that Bryan is finally starting to ride Adam about it.

DonnyCal

How can this non-showering dude be Howie Mandel's trainer?
Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

msmont

Oh and the Trump bit from 8 years ago. I didn't listen to the show back then. I guess Adam has been running bits into the ground for years now.

laughingtimeisover

No one wants to speculate about Gina's absence? I think it's a sign her days are numbered.

msmont

laughingtimeisover wrote:No one wants to speculate about Gina's absence? I think it's a sign her days are numbered.

My guess is she contracted pink eye from an unknown source and is staying home as to not get others infected.

mutual disinterest
you may be excited, but no one else cares

I wouldn't have thought it was possible for any talk show, or podcast, to have 3 guests and a news girl that no one in America has ever heard of.
wrong again.
"Mutual Disinterest, you are one witty person. I won't even try to duel with your cleverness. You have bested me, and I kneel before your greatness."

"if You flash a girl you pay her 300,000, If she flashes you, you pay her 20 bucks."

Tijuanapussypatrol

mutual disinterest wrote:I wouldn't have thought it was possible for any talk show, or podcast, to have 3 guests and a news girl that no one in America has ever heard of.
wrong again.

Tamarillo strikes again.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

I love that Bald calls him out on the lack of showering when Adam mentions the eye infection. The lack of showering may not be relevant, but it is a much better theory than "maybe the antibiotics Drew prescribed caused this weird thing".

pigvomit

Neil T wrote:"Adam! You don't have to lean in!"

"Adam!"

"Adam! You don't have to lean in!"

"Adam! Look at the camera!"

"Oh... Fuck it".

hahahahahaha rotflmao!! hahahahahaha

iffin
I am the wife. Also, piss off.

I wonder if Gina called out because of the last interaction with Vinnie. He went a bit overboard with the comments on her bod on the last show he was on.

pigvomit

iffin wrote:I wonder if Gina called out because of the last interaction with Vinnie. He went a bit overboard with the comments on her bod on the last show he was on.

its this boards fault for trash talking her and every female that has worked on the show. #sexism

mutual disinterest
you may be excited, but no one else cares

pigvomit wrote:
iffin wrote:I wonder if Gina called out because of the last interaction with Vinnie. He went a bit overboard with the comments on her bod on the last show he was on.

its this boards fault for trash talking her and every female that has worked on the show. #sexism

totally agree.
"Mutual Disinterest, you are one witty person. I won't even try to duel with your cleverness. You have bested me, and I kneel before your greatness."

"if You flash a girl you pay her 300,000, If she flashes you, you pay her 20 bucks."