Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-01 ACS: David Javerbaum
stevensla

Adam talks about the earpiece Chris Rock wore during the show for about 30 minutes and seems to keep bringing it up because he wears one on Catch a Contractor. He keeps going back to it time and time again. No real Oscar talk until the news.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/david-javerbaum/

David Javerbaum joins for a podcast largely dedicated to this weekend's Oscars. The group also chats about David's play 'An Act of God', what it was like working at The Daily Show, and the results of this year's Razzies.

StinkShoulderOscarsDiddlySummary:

SyntheticWaffle

I wish he would follow his own advice...

"My feeling is double down on it, don't quadruple down on it" ~ Adam Carolla (17:59)
You cannot imagine how wrong you are

agentO777

It was Adam's hyper vigilance that caused him to see the IFB in Chris Rock's ear. Me and everyone else I know must have this crazy Xman type power too then because we all noticed it. I'm just glad that he started the first 30 minutes talking about it. Hot ear piece talk is good pod!

Tijuanapussypatrol

For someone with "no self esteem" Adam has become the biggest fucking narcissist of all podcasters. I think we now see why most of his friends have distanced themselves from him. The stories about how he rewinds to bitch about commercials during football and now he can't even let someone watch the Oscars without focusing on a stupid detail.

You'd think that hypervigilance would apply to oneself. Obviously he's just fucked in the head. He and Lynette must either have a really good prenup or some sort of an agreement bc if I were her I'd have found the nearest divorce lawyer.

PeterNorth
uhhhhhhhhhhh

I like the cut of your jib.

pigvomit

oh but when I start a an acs episode thread i get banned. :?: :roll: :roll: :evil:

GritnMotor

Hot IFB talk for 45 minutes. Then the guest comes on and it's another 10 minutes of hot IFB talk. The guest wrote or stars in a play, but we only get about 45 seconds of that before Daily Show talk (because he was a writer on that show a decade ago), then news.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

So you've got a play, where's it going to be next?
San Francisco.
Tell us about a day's routine on The Daily Show.
Well, I mean, that's been a long time.
Yeah, but tell us what the process was on any given day
Well, you know it evolved over time.
That's ok, just pick a day.

Grits N Motor

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:For someone with "no self esteem" Adam has become the biggest fucking narcissist of all podcasters. I think we now see why most of his friends have distanced themselves from him. The stories about how he rewinds to bitch about commercials during football and now he can't even let someone watch the Oscars without focusing on a stupid detail.

You'd think that hypervigilance would apply to oneself. Obviously he's just fucked in the head. He and Lynette must either have a really good prenup or some sort of an agreement bc if I were her I'd have found the nearest divorce lawyer.

Adam has low self esteem, there is no prenup. He'll get fucked in court once her cuckoldry goes public. I bet she rides the cock carousel on his dime while pedalling his bum wine to frat boys.