Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-02 ACS: Alec Baldwin and Sue Costello
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/alec-baldwin-and-sue-costello/

Alec Baldwin chats with Adam about his new projects, and the origins of his political aspirations. Plus, Comedian Sue Costello comments on Erin Andrews, the NFL combine, and the Stallone brothers.

LittlePiggyDiddlySummary:

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Alec Baldwin: Adam's good, good friend who can never be bothered to show up in the studio in 7 years.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

He asks Baldwin to come by when he's in LA in April :P

Adam drives me crazy on these phoners with the constant revisions of his question during the guests response. It's a phone call, it doesn't work well when both people talk at the same time. I'd recommend a skip to 51:30. Can't recall anything entertaining or interesting in the opening rants or the Baldwin call. 51:30 gets you to the caller who reveals that the Mangria Bar Crawl in Arizona juuuuuust happens to coincide with a Bruce concert.

HowWouldIKnowThat

58:30 for a pretty great Uptown Funk Dick Banks parody, Downtown Funk about Adam's reeking unwashed nuts.

msmont

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:He asks Baldwin to come by when he's in LA in April :P

Adam drives me crazy on these phoners with the constant revisions of his question during the guests response. It's a phone call, it doesn't work well when both people talk at the same time. I'd recommend a skip to 51:30. Can't recall anything entertaining or interesting in the opening rants or the Baldwin call. 51:30 gets you to the caller who reveals that the Mangria Bar Crawl in Arizona juuuuuust happens to coincide with a Bruce concert.

I wonder how much Lynette's "salary" is for being Mangria ambassador. He said in a previous episode that he lost 70k last year on Mangria because hiring a new person. Does that refer to his wife?

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

So Lynette just likes wasting food and money right? So many stories of her doing something clearly at odds with Adam's (and many other people's) sense of waste. She bought a bunch of ribs, got lost, then didn't make an attempt to get to her destination with the ribs, then went home to add them to their meat collection?

HowWouldIKnowThat

BTaylor wrote:So Lynette just likes wasting food and money right? So many stories of her doing something clearly at odds with Adam's (and many other people's) sense of waste. She bought a bunch of ribs, got lost, then didn't make an attempt to get to her destination with the ribs, then went home to add them to their meat collection?

Forgot about meat-gate. It did seem like she's just trolling him.

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:58:30 for a pretty great Uptown Funk Dick Banks parody, Downtown Funk about Adam's reeking unwashed nuts.

Oh man. Downloading just for this. Thanks for the timestamp.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

pussylips
sucked even more

msmont wrote:

I wonder how much Lynette's "salary" is for being Mangria ambassador. He said in a previous episode that he lost 70k last year on Mangria because hiring a new person. Does that refer to his wife?

"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

PeterNorth
uhhhhhhhhhhh

Adam begins by complaining about the incompetence of one of his own staff, and then immediately segues into a complaint about the incompetence of HBO. Maybe if the people in charge hired more competent people?

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

wow . . . kissass-fest with alec . . . guess he doesn't know adam's current hygiene situation. :shocker:

pod98
it's been FAR too long since a passionfruit rant

the bruce thing is freakin' hilarious. adam didn't do anything to MAKE it funny, just that he's got no clue / control over anything! :D :D

lurkilou

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
BTaylor wrote:So Lynette just likes wasting food and money right? So many stories of her doing something clearly at odds with Adam's (and many other people's) sense of waste. She bought a bunch of ribs, got lost, then didn't make an attempt to get to her destination with the ribs, then went home to add them to their meat collection?

Forgot about meat-gate. It did seem like she's just trolling him.

It seems to me that these food-related and kid-related things (like when she ordered pizza for the football game when Adam was bringing all the holiday leftovers) are her way of being passive-aggressive with him, which is essentially the oldest form of trolling. She doesn't want to have an actual argument, but she does want to let him know how she feels about his rules.

HowWouldIKnowThat

Yup, a little bit of "your not the boss of me" it seems. Don't blame her either. It sounds like he just made this plan without running it by her, and I imagine she's usually in charge of food.

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

At least they can write off the Bruce tickets as a business expense!
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.