Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-02 ACS: Alec Baldwin and Sue Costello
agentO777

I have to disagree with Adam on Erin Andrews. I knew who she was before the whole peeping tom incident and everyone else I knew that was a sports fan did too.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

agentO777 wrote:I have to disagree with Adam on Erin Andrews. I knew who she was before the whole peeping tom incident and everyone else I knew that was a sports fan did too.

Yeah, forgot that. She was plenty famous beforehand, that's why it was a big deal. Unknown naked chicks on the internet is pretttay common.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

It's taken a long time for her case to get to trial, hope she wins.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

agentO777

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:
agentO777 wrote:I have to disagree with Adam on Erin Andrews. I knew who she was before the whole peeping tom incident and everyone else I knew that was a sports fan did too.

Yeah, forgot that. She was plenty famous beforehand, that's why it was a big deal. Unknown naked chicks on the internet is pretttay common.

This is another classic example of Gary and BB and everyone else being a yes man. They all said that they hadn't heard of her before this. They all watch sports so they're full of shit.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

How could Adam have never heard of her?
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

agentO777 wrote:
HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:

This is another classic example of Gary and BB and everyone else being a yes man. They all said that they hadn't heard of her before this. They all watch sports so they're full of shit.

Yeah, Bald is big on college football, and Erin was all over all of the big games at that point. No way he didn't know who she was. Hell, you could probably pull the ACS episodes from when this originally happened and find them talking about knowing who she is.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

BearsErrywhere

lovelinefan wrote:How could Adam have never heard of her?

Dunno, you would think he would know considering he only watches Sportscenter and TMZ.

JuanAhKee

I try to imagine what Alec is doing while he's doing these phoners, this time he seemed like he was totally packing for a trip while finishing a snack. At a certain point when it went a little political, he almost seemed like he was returning emails. So good!

Neil T
Dead chuffed

"QUIET!"

Stupid or Liar

Then this happened yesterday. Kinda blows Adams theory about "hey, you're hot, don't worry about it." Big difference between a photo shoot and low res video through a peephole of you ironing. A perfect example of Seinfeld's "Bad naked."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eri ... e6f8e84056

EYE-WRONG-MANG

To be fair, she looked g.d. fantastic in the pictures.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

EYE-WRONG-MANG wrote:To be fair, she looked g.d. fantastic in the pictures.

I've never wanted to look at it because I'm so sympathetic and morally outraged by what the creep did. But I have had some curiosity -- did he get her good, or was it a fuzzy, unrecognizable video? Or separate and apart from her recognizable face, were there some explicit shots? From the upset that she has displayed, I'm imagining shots of her checking herself for ticks.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

She was doing naked squats she looked fine she was super skinny it was a low angle decent quality.

I didn't participate in fapgate tho so I'm not a POS

JuanHernandez

PeterNorth wrote:Adam begins by complaining about the incompetence of one of his own staff, and then immediately segues into a complaint about the incompetence of HBO. Maybe if the people in charge hired more competent people?

It's also amazing that he thinks someone at HBO, Cinemax, Amazon, or wherever is closely examining individual movies and products to assign ratings and descriptions. At best it's probably a rough database join where only a tiny sampling of specific records are looked at by human eyes during IT testing. And anyone involved probably doesn't have English as their first language. It's the gritty cost-saving way.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

The HBO rater is a nerd girl with Daddy Issues who hates jocks.