Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-03 ACS: Glynn Washington and Matt Atchity
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/glynn-washington ... t-atchity/

Glynn Washington of 'Snap Judgment' talks about making a choice that changes your life forever, and his thoughts on Super Tuesday. Plus, Matt Atchity hosts an action movie sequel themed round of the Rotten Tomatoes Game.

SoYou'reBlackDiddlySummary:

BearsErrywhere

Corollo must have been thrilled to see his guest walking in with an AC Milan shirt.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Opens with another extended discussion of something that should last 20 seconds. The cast of Modern Family clearly get along. Discuss for several minutes.

msmont

BTaylor wrote:Opens with another extended discussion of something that should last 20 seconds. The cast of Modern Family clearly get along. Discuss for several minutes.

Gotta get that episode length over 2 hours somehow. You can't just say "I think the show is funny because the cast likes each other" and just move on. You have to make that last 15 minutes with Gina and Bald taking turns agreeing with every sentence after it's said.

cantjudge
clearly an idiot

My favorite part is when Matchity asks if Adam thinks that part of the reason they don't get on each other nerves is because it's a single camera sitcom and they aren't all together very often. Adam just ignores the question and doubles down on how great everyone is.

msmont

BearsErrywhere wrote:Corollo must have been thrilled to see his guest walking in with an AC Milan shirt.

Dude promo'd his thing for like a minute and a half and straight to the news.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

I had to slow down my player to normal speed Bc serial is hard to follow at 1.5X. I forgot to switch it back for Adam and man he sounds meaner and dumber at regular speed.

pod98

adam has got everything figured out, so he's blessing us all with the explanations of everything.

we owe many thanks for him explaining how we feel and why we act the way we do . . . thank-you, adam . . . and your smelly balls. :shocker:

imchipdouglas

I thought this dude had some pretty interesting stories. Too bad that, with only 2 hours, they had to move on after 4-1/2 minutes of interview to get on with the show.
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

AndySmith
Im not special.

imchipdouglas wrote:I thought this dude had some pretty interesting stories. Too bad that, with only 2 hours, they had to move on after 4-1/2 minutes of interview to get on with the show.

When you take out the ads the show is probably only like 45 minutes.

pod98

adam doesn't like the basic foods being messed with . . . now, onto blue apron. yes, they've got meatballs with ricotta cheese . . . but, the way THEY do it is great!

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Who names their fucking kid Glynn?
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

(TxT)

Cherry Pie wrote:Who names their fucking kid Glynn?

It's short for Glynnjamin.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

LeLville
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

H-Wood wrote:What corruption?

GhostofMolly

Cherry Pie wrote:Who names their fucking kid Glynn?

About the name Glynn
The meaning of the name Glynn: Valley Or Vale
The origin of the name Glynn: Welsh

Notes: Formerly a Welsh name used only for males, it is now acceptable for both genders.

Glynn Stats
On 68 BN name lists
Currently not ranked on the BN charts
Currently #940 in U.S. births

I wouldn't name my kid Glynn, but I think it's kinda cool.