Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-04 ACS: Kevin Clancy and Jeff Abraham
Neil T
Dead chuffed

http://adamcarolla.com/kevin-clancy-and-jeff-abraham/

Kevin Clancy joins for a podcast about being a new Dad, the origins of Barstool Sports, and the new Tesla Model 3. Plus, Jeff Abraham returns to talk about his recent car accident, and Kristen Carney fills in for Gina on News.

PatriotGamesDiddlySummary:

Tijuanapussypatrol

Wow. Haven't listened yet but am I mistaken that the quality of guests keeps going down? Boner spray guy again? Really?

AndySmith
Im not special.

His contract specifies a certain number of appearances.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

At least he's charming

pussylips
sucked even more

Mcnugget wrote:At least he's charming

Maybe he will grace us with that hilarious airport security routine. What a tool!
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

Tijuanapussypatrol

The Alan Carollo show has officially jumped the shark.

imchipdouglas

At the top of the show, Adam explains that the service industry workers who provide him substandard service (e.g., forget his order, mistake a menu offering) are doing so as a targeted, passive-aggressive personal attack.

Meanwhile, nothing cops do is personal or targeted - they're all just dumb ex-jocks who like conflict.

I can maybe get on board with his cops theory, but to believe that and ALSO that poor service is personal is insane.
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

agentO777

First of all this might be one of the worst shows of all time and that includes live shows. Adam starts by talking about ordering a few tacos al la cart at a mexican food place in the airport. The waitress says it comes with rice and beans. Adam doesn't want rice and beans but later decides that he does. The waitress then comes back and says that she was mistaken and it doesn't come with rice and beans. This is a personal attack according to Adam and his theory is that she's mad at her father and Adam is around the same age, so she's projecting onto him. Is this really where he's at on this show? This is what he wants to use on his comedy podcast.

So I fast forward and then it's more talk about Sonny and Natalia being different, then it's boner spray guy and then it's something. I couldn't take much of this episode. Damn this is getting bad.

AndySmith
Im not special.

imchipdouglas wrote:At the top of the show, Adam explains that the service industry workers who provide him substandard service (e.g., forget his order, mistake a menu offering) are doing so as a targeted, passive-aggressive personal attack.

Meanwhile, nothing cops do is personal or targeted - they're all just dumb ex-jocks who like conflict.

I can maybe get on board with his cops theory, but to believe that and ALSO that poor service is personal is insane.

I could see it being personal, at least sometimes. Adam is an asshole and a lot of people are going to give shitty service to a person who's treating them like shit.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Finally someone is standing up to the minimum wage fast food worker and taking them down a few pegs
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

zinc

Another seamless use of the word psychodynamic.
I have never said dude unless I was making fun of a dude saying dude. - Adam Carolla 10/9/2017
Adam Carolla has never said bro, and you have never heard me say bro. - Adam Carolla 6/24/2017 Ace On The House
Everybody wants to know the modality of, of how to get their voice across but, they don't really think about their voice. :shock: -Adam Carolla. 2/14/2017
I have never purchased a joke and I have never sold a joke. -Adam Carolla. 2/4/2015

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

agentO777 wrote:First of all this might be one of the worst shows of all time and that includes live shows. Adam starts by talking about ordering a few tacos al la cart at a mexican food place in the airport. The waitress says it comes with rice and beans. Adam doesn't want rice and beans but later decides that he does. The waitress then comes back and says that she was mistaken and it doesn't come with rice and beans. This is a personal attack according to Adam and his theory is that she's mad at her father and Adam is around the same age, so she's projecting onto him. Is this really where he's at on this show? This is what he wants to use on his comedy podcast.

So I fast forward and then it's more talk about Sonny and Natalia being different, then it's boner spray guy and then it's something. I couldn't take much of this episode. Damn this is getting bad.

It's not worse than theater dr Drew and Adam pod wherein he talks about different nut and bolt sizes and how he doesn't trust his lackeys to get the right ones or something

Yoko Ono

oh no

wco81

Only Adam can find a way to pass moral judgement on people who hit the snooze bar on their alarm clocks.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Adam's Adam.