Login   Register
 Login    Register
2016-03-04 ACS: Kevin Clancy and Jeff Abraham
PeterNorth
uhhhhhhhhhhh

So it's okay for Adam to constantly complain about what a piece of shit LA is, but if his mom mentions that another place is better, he tells her to shut the fuck up? Alrighty then.

Tijuanapussypatrol

Unfortunately Adam has become a raging narcissist who believes that everyone implicitly agrees with his fucked up points of view and is slowly alienating everyone but the "Yo Aceman, I love Mangria and boner spray!" morons that reinforce his fucked up points and make him feel right. He's basically done what he's always said you shouldn't do: he has no one around to tell him not to wear cowboy boots.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Was it yesterday where he insisted on the type of water people should like (sparkling or not) and whether or not peanut butter is supposed to be crunchy or smooth? I secretly love to hear him do those stupid declarations on subjective issues.

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

This podcast is turning into old man yells at cloud

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

Neil T wrote:Image

I didn't think this was possible but Captain Boner Spray looks even creepier with the beard...

brcheese

There was an enjoyable moment towards the end. Apropos of nothing Adam kept asking the lackeys to bring up some video of a race car that was involved in a minor accident at a race he attended. He kept asking for despite it being of no interest to anyone. Finally they came up with it and both the guest and Bryan (through Huell Howser drops) were unrelenting in expressing who cares? so what? which was exactly what I was yelling at the time. But Adam soldiers on regardless -it has to be a form of OCD: I think of something and I have to see it.

pussylips
sucked even more

[url][url=https://imgflip.com/i/10advu]Image[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/url]
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

agentO777

Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Unfortunately Adam has become a raging narcissist who believes that everyone implicitly agrees with his fucked up points of view and is slowly alienating everyone but the "Yo Aceman, I love Mangria and boner spray!" morons that reinforce his fucked up points and make him feel right. He's basically done what he's always said you shouldn't do: he has no one around to tell him not to wear cowboy boots.

Absolutely 100% this. It's so sad.

Tijuanapussypatrol

broiler_x wrote:
Neil T wrote:Image

I didn't think this was possible but Captain Boner Spray looks even creepier with the beard...

That's DR boner spray. He didn't spend 8 years in boner spray medical school to be called Captain TYVM!

GruntledMan

For someone who very derisively talks about people who 'blame everything in their life that is bad on other people or circumstances', he sure is externalizing alot lately. Especially towards women and also anyone who thinks he's a 'father figure'. Laughable.

But sad.
Freakishly Plausible

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

I'm going to buy this bone cream because Adam says it's a sad story about some doctor that got shot.

Dalepracon

Dr. Dickspray is looking hagardly.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Todd Brisket wrote:I'm going to buy this bone cream because Adam says it's a sad story about some doctor that got shot.

Goan spray so many dicks

imchipdouglas

agentO777 wrote:
Tijuanapussypatrol wrote:Unfortunately Adam has become a raging narcissist who believes that everyone implicitly agrees with his fucked up points of view and is slowly alienating everyone but the "Yo Aceman, I love Mangria and boner spray!" morons that reinforce his fucked up points and make him feel right. He's basically done what he's always said you shouldn't do: he has no one around to tell him not to wear cowboy boots.

Absolutely 100% this. It's so sad.

Another twist is the fact that Adam complains his mom can only know goodness (e.g., a great IPA) through complaining about something else - America, for instance.

Meanwhile, in the last decade and a half, the guy follows up ALL praise of an object by complaining about haters of that object, or alternate versions of it. He can only know goodness through the people who pan it.

I guess what I'm saying is that Alan Carollo is a hypocrite.
Uh, should we, uh, do a little, uh, news?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Dalepracon wrote:Dr. Dickspray is looking hagardly.

He got rear ended and his airbags didn't deploy. Can you believe that?
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person