Login   Register
 Login    Register
This waitress story needs a thread
Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

One of his pods had a story about a waitress anyway ...

So this guy came in and ordered tacos and he said he wanted just the tacos . I wanted him to know it came with rice and beans bc people usually like sides and I just wanted to make sure he was aware of his options as it couldn't hurt to check (people are in their own world these days what with their texting and their Nintendo machines). He insisted he just wanted tacos and I said ok. Later on he changed his mind and wanted tacos (what kind of asshole doesn't know what they want ? You've had at least an hour to think about it). I found out new Information that our tacos no longer come with rice and beans and he then went on his podcast and said I had daddy issues and Nike has ruined all of us (?)

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

Mcnugget
Yarrrrr

Hypermotard wrote:Image

Lolollololop #onternet

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

What if the waitress was new to the job and got mixed up whether the goddamn tacos came with beans n rice or not. WHAT IF IT WAS HER SECOND DAY ON THE JOB.

He drives me crazazy with his constant condemnation of people for nothing worthwhile of condemning. Not funny in the least, but don't take my word for it Adam just keep up the great life observations and see where you wind up. You'll only wish you could be cutting the gov't a check for a cool mill.
Born Again Delta Fu

HuellHauser
I spent a lot of time looking @ this dude's crotch

Mcnugget wrote:So this guy came in and ordered tacos

Mcnugget wrote: Later on he changed his mind and wanted tacos

wat
SharonNeedles wrote:Why didn't they open it and show us the poop????

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Adam wanted tacos without ricen beans. Waitress told him the dish came with ricen beans. He's on a diet and hates waste, can the dish be prepared without ricen beans? She says no. He reconsiders and says fine.

When it is brought to the table, turns out the tacos he ordered do not in fact come with ricen beans. Must mean the waitress has daddy issues and is taking it out on Adam.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

agentO777

The story was absolutely ridiculous and most importantly, not funny. Another thing that is ridiculous is that Adam orders tacos as a diet food. What a dumb ass.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

agentO777 wrote:The story was absolutely ridiculous and most importantly, not funny. Another thing that is ridiculous is that Adam orders tacos as a diet food. What a dumb ass.

The not funny part is key for me. I don't mind if the story is banal, or he's flat out wrong, as long it can be funny and/or lighthearted. Not sure why professional comedian thinks it's funny to scream about some poor waitress.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Adam......wulllll Adam's Adam.

Nutty like his mommy.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

I bet it was hilarious in his mind, like Roady Hard

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

agentO777 wrote: Another thing that is ridiculous is that Adam orders tacos as a diet food. What a dumb ass.

The diet (essentially Paleo) cuts out grains and legumes. The tacos are fine.

HuellHauser
I spent a lot of time looking @ this dude's crotch

Wouldn't it depend on what the shells are made of?
SharonNeedles wrote:Why didn't they open it and show us the poop????

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Flour or corn are both grains, but it's better than a sub sandwich on a baguette.

agentO777

Hypermotard wrote:
agentO777 wrote: Another thing that is ridiculous is that Adam orders tacos as a diet food. What a dumb ass.

The diet (essentially Paleo) cuts out grains and legumes. The tacos are fine.

I've done the paleo diet and taco shells are not fine. If you're doing a gluten free diet then corn tortillas would be fine and calorie wise it's not that much I suppose. either way fvck adam