Login   Register
 Login    Register
Best Show of the Week: June 29 - July 3
Pow

I'm thinking that people will choose Ray, Chris, and Donny just slightly over Dameshek this week.

notajew

I vote David Cross because I had never heard all that stuff about his British scam artist dad before.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

I voted David Cross too. There were a couple moments when I thought, Come on! Spit it out David! but all in all it was my favorite podcast this week by far. It was the best interveiw I've ever heard with him.
Last edited by Jerma Jesty on July 8th, 2009, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired.

LordJeff

Really surprised about the David Cross popularity. It was a good podcast, but I never laughed out loud like I did with Shek and Ray/Chris.

thirtythree45

LordJeff wrote:Really surprised about the David Cross popularity. It was a good podcast, but I never laughed out loud like I did with Shek and Ray/Chris.

i agree wholeheartedly

Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

You guys are crazy. Hardwick was the best. Ghost phone, chocolate, etc.
Back in cat hair-covered black.

*AceholesRevenge*

Not a real memorable week for me. None of them jump out to say 'remember that part about...?' So I chose the Cross show. It was alot of stuff that I didnt know about the guy, and I guess he handled the Artie sitchu alright.
The rest of the week wasnt bad, it just never had any real keeper moments. Wasnt any real revalations in the Ray and Chris episode. Though it was fun to hear, it was really more of a cluster eff and had moments that made it a tough listen.

DirtyRed

I mostly enjoyed the David Cross interview. Eventhough he struggled a bit with his revelations, he left everyone wanting to know more. I definitely wanted to know more about his dad if possible.

Two Bit Monster

I wasn’t too impressed with Hardwick when he was on MTV, but he’s consistently funny on the podcast.