Login   Register
 Login    Register
Should the board explore a color change?
SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

Per Mr. Blak's thread in the comments section, some have asked for a vote about whether to change the board's color scheme or not. Please vote!
There was also a comment about switching about the banners, and I'll note that the original topic for banner submissions is still valid. Feel free to design and submit your banners here.
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

Blue is nice. Don't change the colors.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Leave it alone, it's fine.

GermanyOrFlorida

All of the banners in rotation were built with a blue color scheme in mind. I vote no because we'll have to change all the banners.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

Plus my Firefox background now perfectly matches and complements this color scheme.

rachels bird feeder
I don't think I would like the taste of diarrhea

Jerma Jesty wrote:Plus my Firefox background now perfectly matches and complements this color scheme.

Mine is of Lost.
Just thought I'd throw that in.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

rachels bird feeder wrote:Mine is of Lost.
Just thought I'd throw that in.

I saw that one. Not shirtless enough to change from my soothing blue/purple swirly one.
ps - Why isn't it Tuesday?

Canada

A nice purple, mauve and gold scheme would be nice. As I mentioned, this would reflect Carolla's middle name, "Lakers", and be a nice change of pace. If people hate it, the colours can always be changed back.

Mr_BlaK

GermanyOrFlorida wrote:All of the banners in rotation were built with a blue color scheme in mind. I vote no because we'll have to change all the banners.

And what would be the problem with that? We have a ton of people on here who are creative and good with photoshop. The banners might as well get a bit of a upgrade as well. Get some that incorporate the new programs and everything. I mean the ones we got now have been here since I joined and that was in 2008. A color change would be a nice way to spruce the place up.
"Sometimes I get emotional over fonts”-Kanye West

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

I think blue is nice, but there could be more of a contrast to it. I do not necessarily think the blue itself needs to go away.

Two Bit Monster

Mr. BlaK made some good suggestions, but this is probably one of the last things I would change.