Login   Register
 Login    Register
News Girl
pastahero
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 584 | Offline
Joined: Jul 16, 2009
HuellHauser wrote:This is what I don't understand. People like Gina cause she has big tits, so they're voting for tits. WHO FUCKING CARES YOU CAN'T SEE HER. It's a podcast, it should be about who has the best banter and interaction and is the funniest. In that area Allison is better than all of them. What they look like shouldn't matter.

Thank you. I think looks help a little, since attractive women work better in the Theater of the Mind, but specific attributes like jugs? That's retarded. What if someone had a great ass? Would that improve your listening experience?

heap of tears
User avatar
sowing the seeds
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,347 | Offline
Joined: Jul 20, 2007

I really should have included a choice for Gina's tits. Though that choice would have stolen some votes from Gina, the actual human being.

ghostytmrs
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 471 | Offline
Joined: Jun 17, 2010

pastahero wrote:Thank you. I think looks help a little, since attractive women work better in the Theater of the Mind, but specific attributes like jugs? That's retarded. What if someone had a great ass? Would that improve your listening experience?

Wrong. I'm a leg and ass man, myself. If I were voting for someone based on looks it would've been Suzy ALL THE FUCKING WAY!
Since she's not an option, I voted for who I thought had the best chemistry with Adam and that would be Gina.
These assumptions are pretty ridiculous. Am I to assume that the women who voted for Gina too did it because she has big tits?

kay-ru
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 1 | Offline
Joined: Jan 8, 2011

gina grad! she's worked with adam and bryan before and she wasn't trying too hard to kiss ass or be funny, she just naturally complimented the show best.

crowTrobot
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 714 | Offline
Joined: May 9, 2007

I voted for Gina as well. Alison was smart but she's like Teresa except with a high self-esteem and a lot drier which is what made Teresa charming in the first place, so Alison just comes across as just another cunt to me.
It's funny how people here bag on Teresa and Gina for mentioning being a Jew in the first 5 minutes but Alison did the same thing and even dropped the languages she knew and that her dad is a doctor. meh, I'm not impressed. I didn't hear any of her improv skills either and Adam had to tell her about it. Somebody in this forum mentioned that Alison is great because she knew how to "call back" a joke but even stoner Jessica did that, not a big effin deal.

heap of tears
User avatar
sowing the seeds
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,347 | Offline
Joined: Jul 20, 2007

holy shit! some one has an actual reason for picking gina, other than her tits?
Good for you CTR. You are principled. I think you are wrong, I still respect your opinion. You cone off slightly racist. I like that :blink:

ebolarama
User avatar
intentionally bad ass wiper
 
Rank: User
Posts: 9,667 | Offline
Joined: Jul 1, 2007

I gotta go with Alison.
Image

No_Reception
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,626 | Offline
Joined: Sep 15, 2008

i like the no open sores part

BTaylor
User avatar
Banana Cream Pie Pundit
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 13,394 | Offline
Joined: Aug 12, 2008

Coincidentally I tend to be turned off by open sores as well.

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

queer
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

wow I don't know who Allison is, but I assume if everyone here listens to the podcast and likes her, she's probably terrible
Gina Grad is #1 obviously but I'd rather not have a reason to listen to the podcast so let's hope Allison gets it
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

User Name
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 24 | Offline
Joined: Feb 22, 2009

Allison and Gina were both polished and did a good job. The other girls need a lot of work, and as Adam says it is all about reps.
The other girls should get better as news readers, but Allison was the funniest and had some pretty good lines sneaked in there. Also she was the only one who burned some calories by trying to do some reporting by calling her friend to ask her about double anal.
Although Allison has the best fundamentals, the one thing that she needs is practice working with Adam and getting his cadence down and working to his strengths, and that will come in time.
So after saying that I have no doubt that they will hire some one else.

heap of tears
User avatar
sowing the seeds
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,347 | Offline
Joined: Jul 20, 2007

User Name wrote:So after saying that I have no doubt that they will hire some one else.

:lol:
I am sure the conversation would go something like this
donny; "only 66 people oj the internet like Alison. and we have hundreds of thousands of down loads each week. hire jessica."
Adam; "ok donny. you are the reason why this pod cast does so well... so ok"

No_Reception
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,626 | Offline
Joined: Sep 15, 2008

BTaylor wrote:Wow. I did not think Alison was going to dominate this poll to this degree.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

johnsok0
User avatar
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 5,715 | Offline
Joined: Mar 16, 2007

Gin-O! I think she may get a nod because of her friendship with TerAYsah.
She's solid, and not annoyingly neurotic as TerAYsah.
Born Again Delta Fu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests