Login   Register
 Login    Register
News Girl
pastahero

HuellHauser wrote:This is what I don't understand. People like Gina cause she has big tits, so they're voting for tits. WHO FUCKING CARES YOU CAN'T SEE HER. It's a podcast, it should be about who has the best banter and interaction and is the funniest. In that area Allison is better than all of them. What they look like shouldn't matter.

Thank you. I think looks help a little, since attractive women work better in the Theater of the Mind, but specific attributes like jugs? That's retarded. What if someone had a great ass? Would that improve your listening experience?

heap of tears
sowing the seeds

I really should have included a choice for Gina's tits. Though that choice would have stolen some votes from Gina, the actual human being.

ghostytmrs

pastahero wrote:Thank you. I think looks help a little, since attractive women work better in the Theater of the Mind, but specific attributes like jugs? That's retarded. What if someone had a great ass? Would that improve your listening experience?

Wrong. I'm a leg and ass man, myself. If I were voting for someone based on looks it would've been Suzy ALL THE FUCKING WAY!
Since she's not an option, I voted for who I thought had the best chemistry with Adam and that would be Gina.
These assumptions are pretty ridiculous. Am I to assume that the women who voted for Gina too did it because she has big tits?

kay-ru

gina grad! she's worked with adam and bryan before and she wasn't trying too hard to kiss ass or be funny, she just naturally complimented the show best.

crowTrobot

I voted for Gina as well. Alison was smart but she's like Teresa except with a high self-esteem and a lot drier which is what made Teresa charming in the first place, so Alison just comes across as just another cunt to me.
It's funny how people here bag on Teresa and Gina for mentioning being a Jew in the first 5 minutes but Alison did the same thing and even dropped the languages she knew and that her dad is a doctor. meh, I'm not impressed. I didn't hear any of her improv skills either and Adam had to tell her about it. Somebody in this forum mentioned that Alison is great because she knew how to "call back" a joke but even stoner Jessica did that, not a big effin deal.

heap of tears
sowing the seeds

holy shit! some one has an actual reason for picking gina, other than her tits?
Good for you CTR. You are principled. I think you are wrong, I still respect your opinion. You cone off slightly racist. I like that :blink:

ebolarama
intentionally bad ass wiper

I gotta go with Alison.

No_Reception

i like the no open sores part

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Coincidentally I tend to be turned off by open sores as well.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

queer
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

wow I don't know who Allison is, but I assume if everyone here listens to the podcast and likes her, she's probably terrible
Gina Grad is #1 obviously but I'd rather not have a reason to listen to the podcast so let's hope Allison gets it
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

User Name

Allison and Gina were both polished and did a good job. The other girls need a lot of work, and as Adam says it is all about reps.
The other girls should get better as news readers, but Allison was the funniest and had some pretty good lines sneaked in there. Also she was the only one who burned some calories by trying to do some reporting by calling her friend to ask her about double anal.
Although Allison has the best fundamentals, the one thing that she needs is practice working with Adam and getting his cadence down and working to his strengths, and that will come in time.
So after saying that I have no doubt that they will hire some one else.

heap of tears
sowing the seeds

User Name wrote:So after saying that I have no doubt that they will hire some one else.

:lol:
I am sure the conversation would go something like this
donny; "only 66 people oj the internet like Alison. and we have hundreds of thousands of down loads each week. hire jessica."
Adam; "ok donny. you are the reason why this pod cast does so well... so ok"

No_Reception

BTaylor wrote:Wow. I did not think Alison was going to dominate this poll to this degree.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

Gin-O! I think she may get a nod because of her friendship with TerAYsah.
She's solid, and not annoyingly neurotic as TerAYsah.
Born Again Delta Fu