Login   Register
 Login    Register
Alison Rosen...nutty or not?
Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Inspired by the Alison Rosen is the New Newsgirl topic.

mpa
Heavyset Woman of Color

nutty

Todd Brisket

I think she puts up a good appearance of nutlessness. But look a little deeper and you'll see those nuts.

mpa
Heavyset Woman of Color

tardbasket wrote:I think she puts up a good appearance of nutlessness. But look a little deeper and you'll see those nuts.

agree. She's the aryans to Teresa's Jesse Owens, but some of that seems to be that she's a closed book

Todd Brisket

14-2 not nutty.
I don't believe that response. She really does make a good cover for her nuttiness. Just watch a few of her YouTube videos. Remember that blowdryer?

Undertoad

That just says she is very control-oriented around her appearance, which we kinda already know from her careful preening.
A lot of women are like that, but it doesn't make them nutty, just controlling.
/like my ex and every woman I will never be in a relationship with
//i cannot be controlled, only maintained

Jerma Jesty
hands!

What scale are we using? Is she nuttier than Carolla? Nuttier than Sarah Palin? Mariah Carey? Mary Carey? 90% of the posters on this board?
And "nutty" makes it sound automatically bad. If people generally like her, no one wants to sum up any personality quirks with "nutty". I mean, "Is she quirky?" Yes. And people mostly like that. "Nutty?" Well, no; she seems relatively high functioning and not belonging in an institution or highly medicated.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired.

Todd Brisket

Nutty as in able to break down in tears at a moments notice, for some reason lives with her parents at 30+, hasn't had a boyfriend in a few years (until recently) even though she is good looking.
I don't mean Courtney Love nutty.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

tardbasket wrote:Nutty as in able to break down in tears at a moments notice, for some reason lives with her parents at 30+, hasn't had a boyfriend in a few years (until recently) even though she is good looking.

The thing about living with her parents has been explained over and over and over again on this board. I barely ever listen to the show anymore and I know why she lives with her parents.
The other stuff is really normal. If having the ability to cry at a moment's notice and going a while between relationships are hallmarks of nuttiness, then I (and a LOT of women in today's society) am a complete and utter raving lunatic.
What's actually nutty is tamping down every emotion until you're a poker faced automaton and not being able to be alone for a while and feeling bad that you aren't 'coupled' all the time.
Allison's fine.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Jerma stole my "quirky" line.
Teresa Strasser: Nuts
Alison Rosen: Quirky

heap of tears
sowing the seeds

i would jelly my cock down her throat. could that be an option in the poll?

Undertoad

Is that where you jam it but you can't get hard?

Capt_haz_mat

JGdmn
Hypocritical Singing Carpenter

Jerma Jesty wrote:And "nutty" makes it sound automatically bad. If people generally like her, no one wants to sum up any personality quirks with "nutty". I mean, "Is she quirky?" Yes. And people mostly like that. "Nutty?" Well, no; she seems relatively high functioning and not belonging in an institution or highly medicated.

Huh. I just thought about attributing the "quirky" term to a man, and it almost sounds worse than "nutty". But for a woman it's the opposite.
I much prefer "batty", myself.

LeykisMan!

tardbasket wrote:Nutty as in able to break down in tears at a moments notice, for some reason lives with her parents at 30+, hasn't had a boyfriend in a few years (until recently) even though she is good looking.

I dont listen to the show religiously--I pick episodes here and there, but I dont remember hearing her break down into tears...So I'm guessing this is something that she said on the show or on a vlog? Im sure there was some hyperbole there and/or some reasoning behind the waterworks, the parents thing has been explained, and not seriously dating someone for a period of a few years is really not a clear sign of anything by itself.
It's not abnormal. I know plenty of men and women who are in, or have had inactive serious dating periods. Shit, that would actually makke a lot of people I know in grad school, including myself, looney.
'Quirky' would be a better word..but I wouldn't even go so far as to really call her that.
I agree with Jerma...Allison's fine.