Login   Register
 Login    Register
"Zip it, Cunt!" Keep it or Dump it?
Gimme a break
You made humor the issue, not me.

MoreJacuzziThoughts wrote:
Retardedpetesampras wrote:Chudhole nailed it.

:lol:

Seems like at least one of Chudhole's multiple personalities would like Alison. Maybe there's one who's like 8 and too shy to post or something.

Retardedpetesampras
Alison Rosen fan

To be clear (because I think some of you are really easily confused) I've only had two user names. Chud and Pete...that's it. And the post above was the first time I ever responded to myself. I was doing it half jokingly due to the age of the thread. Comedy is never better then when it's completely analyzed.
I love you.

MoreJacuzziThoughts
You don't understand. Hopefully you will; in time.

Retardedpetesampras wrote:To be clear (because I think some of you are really easily confused) I've only had two user names. Chud and Pete...that's it. And the post above was the first time I ever responded to myself. I was doing it half jokingly due to the age of the thread. Comedy is never better then when it's completely analyzed.

Is this the first time you've acknowledged this or did I miss a previous confession? Either way I'm a big fan.
backsack wrote:Going there right now, and I'm going to talk about you so hard.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Retardedpetesampras wrote:To be clear (because I think some of you are really easily confused) I've only had two user names. Chud and Pete...that's it. And the post above was the first time I ever responded to myself. I was doing it half jokingly due to the age of the thread. Comedy is never better then when it's completely analyzed.

Is this the first time you've acknowledged this or did I miss a previous confession? Either way I'm a big fan.
forshame!

MoreJacuzziThoughts
You don't understand. Hopefully you will; in time.

tardbasket wrote:

forshame!

(I'm not really a big fan)
backsack wrote:Going there right now, and I'm going to talk about you so hard.

Retardedpetesampras
Alison Rosen fan

My 9th persona told me to quit talking to the other 8.
I love you.

Retardedpetesampras
Alison Rosen fan

Like I said "easily confused".
I love you.

Gimme a break

Retardedpetesampras wrote:My 9th persona told me to quit talking to the other 8.

Isn't one of your personas suicidal? What's taking him so long?

Retardedpetesampras
Alison Rosen fan

That's a terrible thing to say, even for someone as horrible as yourself. Try to keep it funny shithead.
I love you.

Gimme a break

Retardedpetesampras wrote:That's a terrible thing to say, even for someone as horrible as yourself. Try to keep it funny shithead.

lol I don't know what's weirder ... Banned Retarded Pete unbanning himself to respond to me, then banning himself again ... or him lecturing me on poor taste.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Gimme a break wrote:
Retardedpetesampras wrote:That's a terrible thing to say, even for someone as horrible as yourself. Try to keep it funny shithead.

lol I don't know what's weirder ... Banned Retarded Pete unbanning himself to respond to me, then banning himself again ... or him lecturing me on poor taste.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

Dogmeat

AR either needs to say it right or have Adam say it to her at the end of the segment.

"Zip-it, cunt!" should be spoken as if the speaker is ordering a cunt to zip-it, not the way she normally says it with the weird emphasis on "cunt".

Or they could drop it altogether, because is doesn't make any sense to say something like that to yourself. Would a guy ever say "Shut the fuck up, asswipe!" to... himself? Not likely.

That's why Adam should say it TO ALISON at the end of the news segment or just get rid of the whole thing.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

At the start of every fresh new year, I pray to the podcast godz that Alison will finally retire "zip it cunt". Maybe 2015 will be the year??

Shoulder Roll
done been crypto-mod'd, bitch

It's really stupid, but I think she is worried Adam will notice and chide her for it. I can't imagine Adam noticing or caring at that point in the show, because he's usually checked out by the beginning of the nooz.
The Roll!!!!!!!!!

Orlando Cepeda: "Orestes Minoso was the Jackie Robinson for all Latinos; the first star who opened doors for all Latin American players. He was everybody's hero. I wanted to be Minoso. Clemente wanted to be Minoso"

Retardedpetesampras
Alison Rosen fan

Gimme a break wrote:

Poor taste is as poor taste does.
I love you.