Login   Register
 Login    Register
Alison Rosen
rotornator

I have been an Adam Carolla fan since the beginning of the Man Show. I have heard every podcast/show since the beginning. I now find myself only listening to maybe two shows a week now because of Alison Rosen. She is a sweet girl, but is absolutely killing this show! I'm not going to go into the details, but some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. As a strong supporter of the show, I implore you to listen to my comments and take them into serious consideration. Thank you!!

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

How can I take your comments into consideration if you don't state any example of what you are talking about?

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

I can't see how Alison is killing the show at all. She is a pretty solid part of the show to me. If anything, I wish she would argue with Carolla on some of his more silly points, but I can get it would be intimidating.

rotornator

When I started this poll, I wasn't looking for input from fanboys or trollers. I made a legitimate opinion that was targeted to listeners having the same issues. When I stated I wasn't going into details about Alison, I meant that there are tons of people who feel the same way and know exactly what I'm referring to. But due to the responses so far I'm either too late and those people have moved on or are too lazy to respond. All I'm trying to say is Alison is a sweet talented girl, but has no business being on this show anymore. In a nutshell, the show is straying from The Adam Carolla Show to the Allison Rosen and Adam show.

Undertoad

When I started this poll

Yeah how's that going for ya?

RUABIGGAL

If Adam does let her go it's the last day I listen.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

I don't see any fanboyish replies to your polls, unless voting No constitutes being a fanboy.

backsack
I like urban kids

rotornator wrote:I wasn't looking for input from fanboys or trollers.

So anyone who disagrees with you is either a fanboy or a troller?
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

rotornator

Thank you kids for making my point. You are the reason no one with any maturity posts on forums anymore. When you get done trolling and fanbashing me for having an opinion, I hear there are more posts for you to shit on in the Britney Spears and Lady GaGa forums. Don't waste your time responding with my post because I am no longer responding to stupidity. By the way, the Twilight Saga is on kiddies!

Undertoad

Yeah how's that going for ya?

heap of tears
sowing the seeds

shit! i just mistakenly voted yes. My bad.
I would probably stop listening for a period of time, if Alison was not there. I know that saying this changes any decision acenet will make about letting her go(if they are thinking about it)

Gimme a break
You made humor the issue, not me.

rotornator wrote:Thank you kids for making my point. You are the reason no one with any maturity posts on forums anymore. When you get done trolling and fanbashing me for having an opinion, I hear there are more posts for you to shit on in the Britney Spears and Lady GaGa forums. Don't waste your time responding with my post because I am no longer responding to stupidity. By the way, the Twilight Saga is on kiddies!

Cunnilingus wrote:Gimme a Break: Most underrated poster.

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

rotornator wrote:I meant that there are tons of people who feel the same way and know exactly what I'm referring to.

Why are you being so mysterious for those of us who don't know what you're referring to?

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Oh internet.
A ton of people! Meaning the one person who voted yes, who was probably rotornator.
SharonNeedles wrote:All I wanted was for people to laugh at the black man. :(

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Neil T
Dead chuffed

HuellHauser wrote:Meaning the one person who voted yes, who was probably rotornator.