Login   Register
 Login    Register
Alison Rosen
RUABIGGAL
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,110 | Offline
Joined: Dec 19, 2007
Yeah I like her alot. Only real complaint I might have about her is that I wish she would challenge Adam more. However like Teresa she is intimidated by him. Can't give her too much shit though, I imagine everyone else is too except for oddly, Bryan.

calfaro
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 1,111 | Offline
Joined: Dec 1, 2008

Definitely. Its pretty hard challenging your superiors even on a regular job, let alone "on air" on a public "broadcast" situation.

RUABIGGAL
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 3,110 | Offline
Joined: Dec 19, 2007

calfaro wrote:Definitely. Its pretty hard challenging your superiors even on a regular job, let alone "on air" on a public "broadcast" situation.

Ehh but I mean Adam specifically. The way he argues.

calfaro
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 1,111 | Offline
Joined: Dec 1, 2008

Yeah, i just thought that didnt even needed to be said.

daxx1313
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 160 | Offline
Joined: Feb 20, 2009

I didn't know where else to post this, but who else thinks the Allison is Your New Best Friend podcast is going to fucking suck?
The little sound bite they put together on the commercial is fucking god aweful. and who the fuck is the tard she's talking to.

Johnny Rahhtin
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 22 | Offline
Joined: Feb 18, 2012

rotornator wrote:I have been an Adam Carolla fan since the beginning of the Man Show. I have heard every podcast/show since the beginning. I now find myself only listening to maybe two shows a week now because of Alison Rosen. She is a sweet girl, but is absolutely killing this show! I'm not going to go into the details, but some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. As a strong supporter of the show, I implore you to listen to my comments and take them into serious consideration. Thank you!!

Take this criticism in the spirit in which it is intended:
You do NOT give strength to your Argument or your Opinion by just saying, "Oh, you folks all know what I'm talking about and I don't need to explain myself to anyone at all." It just sounds like you're hating on the girl and can't actually give a reason why -OR- you know that the reasons that you might give for disliking Alison are going to sound petty, and you don't want to confess them out loud where they might be cross-examined.
Give specific, explicit examples of what you are talking about when you say that Alison is killing the appeal of the show for you.
Please.
(Personally, I think that the interchange between Adam and his 'sidekicks' is just great, and I for one don't want to hear only Adam's voice for the entirety of a show.
I have enjoyed Bryan, and Teresa, and now Alison immensely over the years [I don't know about that other Newsgirl that they fired before Teresa, never heard her].
Hell, I even enjoyed hearing Bonaducci on the air for a time, although I didn't miss him when he left.)

backsack
User avatar
I like urban kids
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 23,062 | Offline
Joined: Nov 2, 2010

Johnny Rahhtin wrote:Take this criticism in the spirit in which it is intended:
You do NOT give strength to your Argument or your Opinion by just saying, "Oh, you folks all know what I'm talking about and I don't need to explain myself to anyone at all." It just sounds like you're hating on the girl and can't actually give a reason why -OR- you know that the reasons that you might give for disliking Alison are going to sound petty, and you don't want to confess them out loud where they might be cross-examined.
Give specific, explicit examples of what you are talking about when you say that Alison is killing the appeal of the show for you.
Please.
(Personally, I think that the interchange between Adam and his 'sidekicks' is just great, and I for one don't want to hear only Adam's voice for the entirety of a show.
I have enjoyed Bryan, and Teresa, and now Alison immensely over the years [I don't know about that other Newsgirl that they fired before Teresa, never heard her].
Hell, I even enjoyed hearing Bonaducci on the air for a time, although I didn't miss him when he left.)

Don't expect a response - he was a drive-by-troll. I doubt we will be hearing from him again.
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests