Login   Register
 Login    Register
Oreos
backsack
I like urban kids

SharonNeedles wrote:
backsack wrote:
girls on handlebars wrote:member jackee:

oh, i've read all about member mait. i thought they might be that girl who joined a while back, also. or that it was several people on one member account.

hi.

Why don't you use capital letters?

Why don't you use all the letters a word requires, B'ks'k?

'Cuz

1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

Iceman was better anyway!
LeykisMan! wrote: I enjoy 1780s and all his faggy threads.

ZombyWoof
Whoa, let's stop with the armchair psychoanalysis

girls on handlebars wrote:member back sac:

i think i need a while to acclimate to you, if you don't mind. you're like an exploding sun on permanent explode. warm but dangerous!

hi.

eta - i've hijacked the thread. sorry.

oreos: hi.

Just for the record... is Josh Carpenter gay?
Holder of Genuine Get Out of Jerk Free Card

Dogmeat

I don't really care for Oreos anymore. Too chemically. Loved them as a kid, I don't really turn them down as an adult, but I don't crave them or go after them either.

I also never buy cookies, rarely buy ice cream, and my only vice that way is stuff like gummy bears and sour patch kids. Goes great with cheap wine.

girls on handlebars

Dogmeat wrote:I don't really care for Oreos anymore. Too chemically. Loved them as a kid, I don't really turn them down as an adult, but I don't crave them or go after them either.

i also never buy cookies, rarely buy ice cream, and my only vice that way is stuff like gummy bears and sour patch kids. Goes great with cheap wine.

i too enjoy the extremely sour gummies, gumballs and 'fruit' strips, etc. but I understand that the 'sour' they voodoo onto the candy is even more problematic than sugar. simply, the aggressively acidic nature of the light dusting of sour wears away tooth enamel, over time. i suppose i'm stating the obvious.

so I treat sour-dusted candy like one might heroin,never indulging when I crave it. and always go with the smaller 'fun size'. easier to keester when johnny law comes knockin'.

hi.

SharonNeedles

I think a great April Fool's joke to play on your dentist is to go to your appointment just after eating a bunch of Oreos.

SharonNeedles

girls on handlebars wrote:
Dogmeat wrote:I don't really care for Oreos anymore. Too chemically. Loved them as a kid, I don't really turn them down as an adult, but I don't crave them or go after them either.

i also never buy cookies, rarely buy ice cream, and my only vice that way is stuff like gummy bears and sour patch kids. Goes great with cheap wine.

i too enjoy the extremely sour gummies, gumballs and 'fruit' strips, etc. but I understand that the 'sour' they voodoo onto the candy is even more problematic than sugar. simply, the aggressively acidic nature of the light dusting of sour wears away tooth enamel, over time. i suppose i'm stating the obvious.

so I treat sour-dusted candy like one might heroin,never indulging when I crave it. and always go with the smaller 'fun size'. easier to keester when johnny law comes knockin'.

hi.

Can you stop with the hi crap? thx

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

I've gone to the dentist after eating and not brushing my teeth. Fuck those guys
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

SharonNeedles

This doesn't surprise me.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Couldn't be as bad as your old dental horrors thread.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

They get paid like 300 dollars to clean teeth, which is no more difficult than cleaning a pan used to long cook meat in. Them having to get the McDonald's out of Jewdo's teeth is deserved
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

Jules Dash

Put 4 oreos in a cold glass of milk until they start to melt apart and then eat them.