39%

Total votes : 23
Fridge Preference
Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

sometimes i forget to close it shut when i leave house for coffee :(

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Just bought a top freezer unit yesterday. It is the only type that will work in my kitchen. The dumbass who designed the house put the fridge against a wall that has a little angle to create the doorway. A bottom freezer drawer wouldn't open all the way and a side by side doesn't open far enough.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Sounds like a smart person designed it to save you wasting time on those inferior kinds of freezers.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

while we are on freezers, my bottom freezer stopped making ice cubes. the fridge still spits out water so that doesnt seem to be the problem. there isnt really an on/off switch, it is supposed to just start making em and it doesnt. anyone here suffered through a similar ice cube crisis and found a solution? apart from geezuz.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

This happened to me. The tube that feeds the water into the ice maker froze solid inside.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

Hm. Sounds like time to defrost. Good point hadn't thought of that

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Yeah, I had that happen once - try the defrost. If that doesn't work, you could try to flush the line and see if there is a buildup/obstruction, but if that were the case, you'd likely still get some sort of water flow, albeit weak.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Also, a lot of the ice maker units have a little reset button on them somewhere. Very small, usually tucked away on the underside.
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

vonB

wolferl99 wrote:while we are on freezers, my bottom freezer stopped making ice cubes. the fridge still spits out water so that doesnt seem to be the problem. there isnt really an on/off switch, it is supposed to just start making em and it doesnt. anyone here suffered through a similar ice cube crisis and found a solution? apart from geezuz.

Take some stuff out, flip the ice cube level lever up, pour hot water over the ice maker. Likely froze around there than in the hose. Put a towel down first then wipe up the mess. It can happen if the door gets left ajar, or if you have an ice dispenser on the outside and the flap isn't shutting. Like mine right now.

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

Thanks HH, Veeg, HWIKT and especially vonB with the final advice that solved it:

I got away with just pouring hot water over it, soaking it real good. a bitch to get to too (Mrs wolfer still wonders why I was watering the freezer with her low profile watering can ...). Now, I got a spare hose, just in case and an ice maker that delivers. Margaritas are secured in the wolferl household!

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Look at all that beautiful frozen water. Well done DimeFerCrew.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast