Login   Register
 Login    Register

What are your current thoughts on Adam Carolla?

Poll ended at February 6th, 2015, 1:51 am

I've always loved Ace from Loveline until now.
8%
I don't think he's as good as he used to be, but he's still good.
8%
Adam is definitely an asshole, but he's still funny.
19%
Adam is rarely funny.
22%
Adam is no longer funny.
32%
FUCK ADAM CAROLLA! I HATE THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!
11%
I don't really care about Adam Carolla and I don't know why I'm here.
No votes

Total votes : 37
What are your current thoughts on Adam Carolla?
HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I agree with CP. He's mentioned not driving multiple times. That's beside the point though, as he directly answered the question at hand. You can chose not to belive him, but you can't offer up one thing he's said as evidence that another thing he's saying is a lie. "I like to drive myself" does not equate to "I drunk drive a gaggle of kids home."
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

The people of Los Angeles declare Adam Lakers Carolla, Not Guilty of the charges of driving while intoxicated.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

What about the lesser charges of being a substandard role model?

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

GUILTY!
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:I agree with CP. He's mentioned not driving multiple times. That's beside the point though, as he directly answered the question at hand. You can chose not to belive him, but you can't offer up one thing he's said as evidence that another thing he's saying is a lie. "I like to drive myself" does not equate to "I drunk drive a gaggle of kids home."

RyanM

appleshampoo wrote:
HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:I agree with CP. He's mentioned not driving multiple times. That's beside the point though, as he directly answered the question at hand. You can chose not to belive him, but you can't offer up one thing he's said as evidence that another thing he's saying is a lie. "I like to drive myself" does not equate to "I drunk drive a gaggle of kids home."

If Lynette weren't home sick, I think he would have tossed the keys to her.

AlienC
Don't forget the Wellbutrin®

Cherry Pie wrote:Breaking news, re: Adam drinking and driving.

https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/562789495859605504
well, since it's on the Intarweb, it's gotta be true. There was a lot of talk about how the podcast was to give Adam time to sober up to drive. When he was driven to Sacramento, he mentioned that. But not this time, until he was directly confronted. I'm sure his first instinct was to fire that "fuck you" he so famously has chambered.

OK, After a little thought, I could see where Kimmel or DAG or someone might have interceded and encouraged them to switch and let Mike drive. But there was evidence in the 'cast that he was driving home later. Not Mike as an Alternate.... I'm saying Kimmel prevailed.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

Yeah but still.

Firstofall BigFan

Dootson Grad wrote:Yeah but still.

Not to pick on ya Dootson, but can we please fucking retire this phrase? It reminds me of Alison and the gaywad (YBS) that used to be on this site. Yup, gaywad.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Firstofall BigFan wrote:

Not to pick on ya Dootson, but can we please fucking retire this phrase? It reminds me of Alison and the gaywad (YBS) that used to be on this site. Yup, gaywad.

No. YBS is the best thing to come out of the Adam Carolla Universe.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

jovialjackee wrote:
Firstofall BigFan wrote:

No. YBS is the best thing to come out of the Adam Carolla Universe.

The key is to use it only under the right conditions. Perhaps I should have quoted the post that said Adam always drives.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

I'm so far gone I use YBS in real life, with people who are not in on the joke. Without explanation.

JGdmn
Hypocritical Singing Carpenter

jovialjackee wrote:No. YBS is the best thing to come out of the Adam Carolla Universe.

Look at all this truth here. Just fucking look at it.

Firstofall BigFan

I imagine Alison saying it every time I hear it. She irked the fuck outta me, so that's probably a big reason why.... Then YBS joined here and did nothing but suck Adam's cock. I think it's a personal hangup/word association sitiation

JGdmn
Hypocritical Singing Carpenter

LOOK AT IT