Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam Carolla Builds Stuff Live
yahoo

I can't think of clunkier, more awful format. It's like they threw everything Adam likes to do in a blender and thought the result would be a viable TV show.

He's not good on TV. Period. He always looks stiff and uncomfortable. It's just not him. He needs a long time to build extended riffs and TV will never give that to him.

Chef Lorena Garcia
I'd also advise against stealing a baby

I generally agree. I remember being excited when he got that late night Comedy Central show but then being really disappointed when I saw it. That being said I really liked the TLC show and I even enjoyed Catch a Contractor.

Chef Lorena Garcia

I knew they had moved it to Monday night but I didn't realize they pushed it back to 11 pm eastern.

pussylips
sucked even more

Chef Lorena Garcia wrote:I knew they had moved it to Monday night but I didn't realize they pushed it back to 11 pm eastern.

EPIC FAIL!

This show is lousy.

Buck Russell: "Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, Lynette".
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

Chef Lorena Garcia

Jenna elfman still looks fantastic. Scientology does a body good.

Chef Lorena Garcia

He just did his rant about "click it or ticket" freeway signs. Talk about being a comedy warehouse.

TwoKnives

So the Trace and Jenna episodes have definitely not been live. They are "live to tape", ala Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Wonder what the deal is with that. Is the show slowly getting downgraded? Were they under fire for the loose f-bombs?
As soon as they said the show airs at 11pm, with no reference to time zone, that's not a good sign.
It was double confirmed on the ACS on Monday where Adam says to tune in, and that Jenna was great.
The question just hasn't really come up/been discussed. Maybe they are hoping no one notices?

Diebenkorn_Rust

I was transfixed by both Jenna and Adam's bodies. Jenna because of her sublime curves and slight hint of camel toe and Adam because it looks like he is wearing bullet proof vest under his shirt.

pussylips
sucked even more

Diebenkorn_Rust wrote:I was transfixed by both Jenna and Adam's bodies. Jenna because of her sublime curves and slight hint of camel toe and Adam because it looks like he is wearing bullet proof vest under his shirt.

That's not a bullet proof vest. Its really just baby powder, Mangria, and sweat that has built up over the year(s). Like an Ace pound cake!
"thanks a lot, you weirdo"

TwoKnives

Did anyone else watch the Joel McHale episode??? Truly out of sync. So uncomfortable. Yeeeeeeesh

Chef Lorena Garcia

That's how I feel everytime I try to watch an episode. It's kinda like a podcast phone or Skype interview where there seems to be a slight delay and the people can never get a rhythm.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

I've only seen the first episode, but recently watched a few episodes of Bill Nye's show and the format is pretty much the same. Just awkward.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

Chef Lorena Garcia

Hypermotard wrote:I've only seen the first episode, but recently watched a few episodes of Bill Nye's show and the format is pretty much the same. Just awkward.

So the bill nye show isn't all as awesome as that Sex Junk song?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

I was underwhelmed
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

broiler_x
I'm a scientist.

I just watched the Joel McHale episode and the juxtaposition of Adam next to Joel says it all. Joel is fluid and comfortable and Adam looks all stiff and awkward. Adam keeps putting his hands on his hips and it looks forced and weird. If you start watching for it, you won't notice anything else. At almost any given time he has either one or both of his hands on his hips. No one naturally stands like that. You can just sense that he doesn't know what to do with his hands. He is so awkward and wooden.

Also I noticed that not only have they given up on this show being actually live, they are now really plugging Craftsman tools. I think they are now officially in desperation mode.