Login   Register
 Login    Register
Carolla disowns kids in Maui
_me
Revisionist

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:For those curious but not that curious, the kids watched tablets/phones instead of the hula dancers at the expensive luau, then left after a few minutes. Adam calls them worthless. Back at the room, Kellison stirs the pot by encouraging the kids to order room service, as they missed dinner at the luau. Adam also talks about it on today's show.

That photo must have been on Howie Mandell's catamaran.

Kellison convincing Lynette to order the kids room service was the best part.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Who allowed them to bring tablets to a luau?

Allgold

Yeah, I don't understand that part either. They're your kids....who's the boss? Tablets aren't oxygen, they'll be alright to be away from the electronics for a while. Jesus.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I think he abdicates all that stuff to Lynnette, both to absolve himself and to provide things to complain about.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

But she loves the shit out of those kids
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

was just listening to old LL, Adam again brought up how he is going to raise his kids. its always a great morsel of entertainment.
he "will not tolerate picky wishy washy eaters", kids will behave, eat their veggies and listen to him etc and so on
now you sound like that guy in the white dress that calls himself doctor

Punch

_me wrote:Kellison convincing Lynette to order the kids room service was the best part.

trollin' trollin' trollin' Kellison.
get the sense that Kimmel/Simmons/Cousin Sal et al keep Carolla around for the endless lulz he provides--of the laughing at him not with him variety. afaik, Carolla hasn't done any "live" or on-location pods at the football viewing events since the debacle at Kimmel's Super Bowl party; when Carolla tried to turn it into a Carolla drinks and podcasting event. dunno if they told him to leave the mics/recorder home going forward or if Carolla dropped doing those random weekend pods on his own.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Dont Tell Ray wrote:was just listening to old LL, Adam again brought up how he is going to raise his kids. its always a great morsel of entertainment.
he "will not tolerate picky wishy washy eaters", kids will behave, eat their veggies and listen to him etc and so on

So you mean he didn't say he would have their lunches delivered to school by a parent who goes to Panera and then Subway as per their demands?

Huh. Weird.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

So many morons on the Facebook fan page, who think Lynette is a great mom. Lol...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Digital Blackface

BTaylor wrote:
Dont Tell Ray wrote:was just listening to old LL, Adam again brought up how he is going to raise his kids. its always a great morsel of entertainment.

So you mean he didn't say he would have their lunches delivered to school by a parent who goes to Panera and then Subway as per their demands?

Huh. Weird.

Shocked Lynette is sober long enough in the day to do this