Login   Register
 Login    Register
2015-12-04 Mangria Bar Crawl, San Francisco
Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Dont Tell Ray wrote:so how does the tour company organize a group of strangers? it's all a bit foreign to me..

You get a bright ball cap to wear so you can be spotted easily.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

i mean the other side to make out with

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Dont Tell Ray wrote:so how does the tour company organize a group of strangers? it's all a bit foreign to me..

I don't recall exactly how they shepherded us from bar to bar, but it wasn't that hard. It's not like there were hundreds of strangers, more like 20-30. I think the one in Berlin was bigger and we went to a big dance club place, maybe 50 or 70 people, with several staff members. They would basically yell out "hey we're going to the next bar now" and you would follow them. It's not like they really care if you don't come with them. I'm sure they have kickback agreements with the bars so it's in their interest to get a big group coming, but if a few stragglers get lost it's no skin off of their back. You already paid them.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

my point was what if your get there and there is nobody to make out with except peeps from your bus?
eh never mind

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Dont Tell Ray wrote:my point was what if your get there and there is nobody to make out with except peeps from your bus?
eh never mind

Then you just get drunk and give up on the getting lucky part. Did that a couple of times too.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

So romantic.
Born Again Delta Fu