Login   Register
 Login    Register
2015-12-04 Mangria Bar Crawl, San Francisco
Burt
SEG is correct

Hypermotard wrote:How does a barcrawl work? Everyone meets at one, then has a/some drinks, then someone blows a whistle and the whole group leaves at the same time to go to the next one?

Pretty much, except everyone has to literally crawl from one pub to the next.

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

Hypermotard wrote:How does a barcrawl work? Everyone meets at one, then has a/some drinks, then someone blows a whistle and the whole group leaves at the same time to go to the next one?

Seriously? Are you seriously asking this?

smh

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

why not just stay in one bar?

PlaysByEar

Dont Tell Ray wrote:why not just stay in one bar?

PlaysByEar wrote:Seriously? Are you seriously asking this?

smh

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Bar crawls are fun. Went I went to Europe solo I did a lot of bar crawls just to meet fellow travelers. And to try to get laid, let's be honest. Only made it to first and second base with that strategy, but I'm a terrible closer.

It was usually like 10 euros to the tour company, which got you some amount of free "shots" which were usually pre-mixed super sweet something or other, not actually a shot of liquor. Then usually a buck off the rest of your drinks or something. But they organized a group of strangers, directed you to some cool places, etc. It was worth it, IMO. Never done an "organized" bar crawl in the states where I paid someone else. Bar hopped with friends plenty of times to places we knew.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

PlaysByEar wrote:

Seriously? Are you seriously asking this?

smh

Yes, seriously. Can I be serious for a minute? I don't live in a town with multiple bars in walking/crawling distance from one another.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Neil T wrote:Ow, my balls are on fire. etc.

PlaysByEar

Wull, to answer your question, yes sometimes they can be organized enough that someone blows a whistle and you all leave at the same time.
I've done some where you get a card stamped at each bar and then bring it to the last one and get a free glass.
But it can just be a group of friends going from bar to bar whenever they feel like. Different atmosphere and different people at each place. Opportunities for different fun.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Fresh bitches at every stop, ready to be ground upon.

Todd Brisket

They love it.

Todd Brisket

Right ladies of the board??? Right.

Dont Tell Ray

appleshampoo wrote:Bar crawls are fun. Went I went to Europe solo I did a lot of bar crawls just to meet fellow travelers. And to try to get laid, let's be honest. Only made it to first and second base with that strategy, but I'm a terrible closer.

It was usually like 10 euros to the tour company, which got you some amount of free "shots" which were usually pre-mixed super sweet something or other, not actually a shot of liquor. Then usually a buck off the rest of your drinks or something. But they organized a group of strangers, directed you to some cool places, etc. It was worth it, IMO. Never done an "organized" bar crawl in the states where I paid someone else. Bar hopped with friends plenty of times to places we knew.

Which country was that in?
I'm going to eliminate UK, Sweden and Denmark for you.

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Dont Tell Ray wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:Bar crawls are fun. Went I went to Europe solo I did a lot of bar crawls just to meet fellow travelers. And to try to get laid, let's be honest. Only made it to first and second base with that strategy, but I'm a terrible closer.

Which country was that in?
I'm going to eliminate UK, Sweden and Denmark for you.

It was with two different girls. First base = Edinburgh. Second base = Paris. Technically second and a half base, I think, she touched my cock (happy, CP?), but outside my pants.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

What was your cock doing outside your pants?

Och aye, the nooooooooooooooooooo!

Dont Tell Ray

so how does the tour company organize a group of strangers? it's all a bit foreign to me..

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Holy shit. Breaking down a pub crawl is taking all the bloody fun out of it!