Login   Register
 Login    Register
UFC 196: All talk and no play makes Conor a dull boy
LeykisMan!

I don't know why Conor didn't find some distance and throw more kicks after he got rocked.
He didn't look as loose and fluid as he usually does in his fights. He got a bit too over confident after he saw the blood and underestimated Nate's toughness. Can't just walk up on Nate with your hands down and not expect him to tag you. I think RDA could kill him. He looked amateur as fuck on the ground. RDA would put on a savage mauling the second it hit the floor.

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

What a fucking night. Beers, Deadpool, beers, UFC upsets, more beers, bohjah in the morning (hopefully).

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

LeykisMan! wrote:I don't know why Conor didn't find some distance and throw more kicks after he got rocked.
He didn't look as loose and fluid as he usually does in his fights. He got a bit too over confident after he saw the blood and underestimated Nate's toughness. Can't just walk up on Nate with your hands down and not expect him to tag you. I think RDA could kill him. He looked amateur as fuck on the ground. RDA would put on a savage mauling the second it hit the floor.

We'll see fight is still forthcoming.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Oh bubalah don't worry Ireland still loves you
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Hollywood

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

Btw, el Guapo called it. Said if someone (like RDA) gets Conor to the ground, they'd have success. This was before RDA pulled out but still, el Guapo called this shit.

Okie Dokie
oh gawd he's back

Dang I'm kind of pissed I missed the main card. Some crazy shit.

Cunnilingus
shitty attitude crusader

You know I hate to be the conspiracy theorist. But it's weird how many short notice fights that Connor gets. I'm wondering if they were sure Nate would lose. He's got no camp and can't make weight at 155, Connor is going to look great.

I guess Dana forgot the diaz brothers run triathlons and are gluten free health freaks who stay in shape year round. Team alpha male says they stay in shape but the Diaz brothers actually are pretty much always in shape.
AndySmith wrote:Maybe we'll get lucky and some nutbag will put a bullet in him (Trump).

Hollywood

Idk Rogan said before the fight while Diaz only had 11 days notice he was already training for a triathlon

LeykisMan!

Good response by Conor. Took his loss like a man. Im a fan of Aldo's but Conor is right. For RDA, Aldo and Werdum to jump on twitter to talk shit is pretty low since neither of them even showed up to their last fight. (for Aldo ,the initial McGregor fight) Conor showed up and fought at 170 against a dangerous dude on short notice. With the exception of Anderson and BJ , who else has had the balls to do that as champ?

LeykisMan!

Them Stockton slaps..

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

phpBB [video]

He waited longer than I would have.