Login   Register
 Login    Register
2017-04-21 FCOL: Just Go Do Your Thing
jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Lynette and Stefanie open this weeks second episode of For Crying Out Loud talking about how little they're looking forward to their kids going through puberty. Then they get into some Sword and Scale talk. After that, Stefanie addresses a social media comment accusing her of being mean towards the fans. Before they wrap, we play a funny clip from the Adam Carolla Show, as well as some Real Housewives talk to finish.

http://aw.noxsolutions.com/launchpod/ad ... gment=true

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Aww...here it comes. Lynette will talk about Natalia's period. What day did it start? How many pads did she go through? Did she have cramps? Was she really embarrassed?

Mark my words. That bitch has no shame.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Smartacus

Stefanie is just as bad. Sadie has hair! Sadie smells! Sadie has one boob! And it's OK to say that because she doesn't listen!

Cherry Pie

Ignorant cunts.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

hehe
_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Lickin' Gravy

On another note, Stefanie mentions that the doctor pulled off the United flight and smeared by the media was misidentified as another doctor with the same name. That really made my ears perk up, but according to the LA Times he was identified correctly. http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-david-dao-20170412-story.html Anyway, I don't like United and I loathe Chicago airport. I have paid extra to avoid O'Hare.

Cherry Pie

I might have said this before but: I love Smartacus's avatar. It makes me smile and reminds me of the sweet, innocent child I once was.

Please post more often, Smartacus.

Harmony_Keane

Smartacus wrote:Stefanie is just as bad. Sadie has hair! Sadie smells! Sadie has one boob! And it's OK to say that because she doesn't listen!

To be fair, though, would any of us even listen if they didn't talk about their kids? If this show ever turns into complete reality-show talk, I'm giving it up once and for all. I enjoy the parenting talk, only really like Adam these days when he talks about family goings-on....and am looking forward to Alison and Greg Fitzsimmons new parenting podcast! :lol:

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

That's a great point, Harmony!

Smartacus

Harmony_Keane wrote:
Smartacus wrote:Stefanie is just as bad. Sadie has hair! Sadie smells! Sadie has one boob! And it's OK to say that because she doesn't listen!

To be fair, though, would any of us even listen if they didn't talk about their kids? If this show ever turns into complete reality-show talk, I'm giving it up once and for all. I enjoy the parenting talk, only really like Adam these days when he talks about family goings-on....and am looking forward to Alison and Greg Fitzsimmons new parenting podcast! :lol:

No but they can talk about their kids without giving every detail of their lives. They ask people to pay for Patreon shows where they gossip and talk shit about grown adults who will get over it if someone says something mean about them. And then here's 2 hours a week of information about their kids, totally fee and available to everybody on the Internet.

lurkilou

I like the shit-talking about other parents and school nonsense because that is pretty much my life right now (pro tip: never volunteer for anything). I also like some of the stories about the kids, but I think there should be some boundaries. Then again, I'm not part of the young hip crowd that eschews boundaries and seems to be defined by their oversharing. It seems like LA culture leads the way in this, so maybe it won't bother their kids the way it would have bothered me when I was a kid.

Harmony_Keane

lurkilou wrote:I like the shit-talking about other parents and school nonsense because that is pretty much my life right now (pro tip: never volunteer for anything). I also like some of the stories about the kids, but I think there should be some boundaries. Then again, I'm not part of the young hip crowd that eschews boundaries and seems to be defined by their oversharing. It seems like LA culture leads the way in this, so maybe it won't bother their kids the way it would have bothered me when I was a kid.

I think that's why the kids are into Snapchat - that's where my teen son's friends post stuff. It disappears after a certain length of time. I do think the older FCOL episodes should be taken down after awhile. so the sensitive stories about the kids won't always be "out there".

Cherry Pie

It's perfectly normal to gossip in a tight circle of friends. It might not be right, but totally normal and understandable. This shit? No way. Especially using first names? If I had a kid and I found out about this I'd have a few words with those morons.