Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam Vs. Anderson - 8.10.2009 - A Classic
Ascendancy
1.21 Jigawatts!

neilt0 wrote:He was back in full effect on last night's show...

Didn't listen to last nights show. Is it worth listening to?

LadyShoes

aceishigh wrote:God I hope Anderson is still reading this thread.
Do you see Anderson??!! Do you see that everyone thinks you are a piece of shit??!! You petty, untalented, jealous hack! Because of your shrewish ways, you will forever be cast into obscurity behind your soundboard. Nobody wants to hear you ever again......GO AWAY!!!

Speak for yourself.

McGahee220

Vagabond Dreamer wrote:I think maybe Bryan does truly agree with Adam on most things, and therefore comes across as an ass kisser to Anderson because Anderson is the type of guy that would find a way to disagree with Adam just to NOT sound like an ass kisser.

Well said

Neil T
Dead chuffed

Ascendancy wrote:Didn't listen to last nights show. Is it worth listening to?

Yes.

crappingpegasus

Finally got around to listening to the fight, boy did DAG ruin what could have be an amazing segment. I tolerate DAG usually, but no wonder the man can't get himself a hit, he doesn't know when something entertaining is happening. If only he'd left earlier.
As for Anderson, fuck him. Too bad Carolla didn't have an unobstructed soap box - could have been brilliant.

Okie Dokie
oh gawd he's back

it seems like DAG has a lot of talent and wit, but he's got to filter so he's really hit or miss. in fact, i think he's kind of the ultra-adam. everything adam does, good or bad, DAG does 5 times as much, in terms of personality.

crappingpegasus

JSN wrote:it seems like DAG has a lot of talent and wit, but he's got to filter so he's really hit or miss. in fact, i think he's kind of the ultra-adam. everything adam does, good or bad, DAG does 5 times as much, in terms of personality.

don't get me wrong, I love DAG drops. but I think they're funny in hindsight - also when put in context by Adam. normally, its just too much, I wanna hear Loveline, not shrieking every 10 seconds. oddly enough, I did like his appearance on the Carolla podcast, however, he was much different on that episode.

pastahero

After hearing the episode and reading 14 pages of comments, 2 points:
1. According to Anderson's logic, all of my friends kiss my ass (even though I'm no one important), and I kiss their asses, and on top of that I kiss ass at work. Either you reflexively disagree with everything anybody says, just to start an argument and prove how "real" you are, or you are an ass-kisser. Just disregard the fact that it's tiresome to quibble over every third word that comes out of someone's mouth. Keep it real, or kiss ass.
2. When someone has an illness like BB does, a good person realizes what's important in this world--friendship--realizes why exactly they love that person and forgets all the minor bullshit that no longer seems important. If your 30-year-old friend is using a walker and has a hard time even talking, and you're still harping on money he owes you and airing his dirty laundry on the air, you're probably not that good a person. Even worse, you wait until Adam Carolla tries to rally listener support for your friend, and *then* you jump him and tell the listeners, "He's not that great a guy, save your money."
Okay, 3:
3. $150? You'd throw BB under the bus for $150? BB and his wife are trying to eat and keep the lights on, and you're thinking about the equivalent of a few bags of weed and a PS3 game. Let it go.

Ascendancy
1.21 Jigawatts!

pastahero wrote:3. $150? You'd throw BB under the bus for $150? BB and his wife are trying to eat and keep the lights on, and you're thinking about the equivalent of a few bags of weed and a PS3 game. Let it go.

Yeah you have to have something to smoke and play so dont knock him for that.

EYE-WRONG-MANG

What did Bryan write in that blog about Dr. Drew that got him fired? Was that true?

alexane

Is there a way to get an mp3 of the entire episodes when Adam was on Loveline in August 2009?

Content Cavern there is a "post stryker LL" thread

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Vagabond Dreamer wrote:i think Anderson is right and Adam is just defending Bryan 'cause he's got cancer. What is everyone's thoughts?

This sums it up.
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Classic Vagabond.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

Classic HMO. :lol:
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle