Login   Register
 Login    Register
Adam Vs. Anderson - 8.10.2009 - A Classic

Meltdown with Anderson on night one. Shit.

Vagabond Dreamer

i think Anderson is right and Adam is just defending Bryan 'cause he's got cancer. What is everyone's thoughts?

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

Isn't Anderson usually loaded/coming off a bender on Sunday nights?
I don't think Bryan is an ass kisser, read his old blog at The Loveline Companion. He criticizes Adam more than a few times in there. I think he's just a nicer guy than Anderson and Anderson can't stand that, so he's attacking him. I think Anderson is way off base.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

Vagabond Dreamer

I think maybe Bryan does truly agree with Adam on most things, and therefore comes across as an ass kisser to Anderson because Anderson is the type of guy that would find a way to disagree with Adam just to NOT sound like an ass kisser.

aceishigh

Ah yes, it was glorious. I thought it was just kidding around until Adam let out "Now wait a minute Anderson" and it was like a switch was turned. Adam seemed really pissed that Anderson had the nerve to badmouth BB. He said the only reason he is still around is because he kisses Adam's ass all the time and also brought up that fact he was lazy at his KROQ gig and deserved to be fired. IDK if he is jealous or what, but it was a definite sore spot for Adam.
Is Anderson jealous or was he telling the truth about BB??

Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

Wouldn't be surprised if the way to stay in touch with Adam was to be an ass kisser. *cough*T*cough*.
Truly intrigued, now.
Back in cat hair-covered black.

holyrunts

Adam and Anderson fighting? I refuse to believe that could ever happen. ;)
I can't wait to hear this episode.

nationofjoe

If only I heard about this sooner. From reading all the posts this sounds like a drama-filled night of saving babies.
Also, I cannot recall an episode with Ace, DAG and Dr Spaz--is this the first time they've all been together doing the show?
If it isn't I'd like to listen to the previous eps featuring all 3 of 'em

Neil T
Dead chuffed

This show contains more awesome than can be measured using normal means.
And for anyone defending the idea that Anderson is not a complete douchebag, I give you EXHIBIT A!
This is the first Loveline show I've listened to, then immediately "rewound" the "tape" and listened again. Incredible stuff.

Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

This is so awesome. Anderson is exactly right about T and B just agreeing with all Adam says.
Adam's example of Bryan not telling Adam that his show was the best was pretty weak. It sounds like Bryan went out of his way to not outright say Adam wasn't entertaining. In fact, it sounds just like Bryan was saying he liked it but just mentioned they'd heard most of the stuff before because they work with him. Not exactly a stunning example of Bryan going against Adam.
I don't necessarily think B is a bad guy or an ass-kisser, though.
Last edited by Glaeken on August 11th, 2009, 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back in cat hair-covered black.

Rushmore

Glaeken wrote:This is so awesome. Anderson is exactly right about T and B just agreeing with all Adam says.

Yeah, and he never said anyhting he doesnt say on TFV to Brian.

thecoynemyster

ohhh yeah you can feel the blowout brewing within the first 15 minutes of the show

Old Matt

Seems to me Adam got way too defensive, possibly because deep down he knows it's true.
Anderson is a douchebag, but with the Bald Bryan matter, I'm afraid to say I think he's right.

Inkovic

The Adam and Anderson fight was the most incredible thing I've heard in my life. I immediately listened to it again once the show finished

thecoynemyster

Old Matt wrote:Seems to me Adam got way too defensive, possibly because deep down he knows it's true.
Anderson is a douchebag, but with the Bald Bryan matter, I'm afraid to say I think he's right.

yeah they both came on way too strong. FEH