Login   Register
 Login    Register
Loveline only on live 2-3 nights/week?
lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

According to the Loveline Facebook page it seems like Loveline is only live 2-3 nights a week now, wonder what's going on and how long it's been like this? I've only ever listened when Adam was a guest since he left the show.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Sounds like its dying.

lovelinefan

Wonder what the higher ups think of the decision to bring on Simone now....

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

Simone is pretty awful. I didn't mind Psycho Mike at first, but as time went on, he didn't get less spastic. If you listen to early Adam shows, he's also way too excited and energetic, before he eventually mellowed out / got lazy. At that point, the show got a lot better. However, Mike hasn't really settled into that groove, and Simone provides the opposite of what makes Loveline good - just shitty, non-medical BS and opinion. Simone makes Loveline sound like every other "call in and tell us your feelings" show on the air.

And then, when you bring in a guest, things get worse. You then have four voices fighting for airtime, and of the regular three, none of them are really competent interviewers.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

It'll be great to hear Drew on Adam's show in a few years thinking back at how Simone killed Loveline.

lovelinefan

Looks like Loveline will be back to normal 5 nights a week starting tomorrow night, according to a reply on their FB page, with better video (for a radio show that's Ustreamed). I guess they have been upgrading the video cameras? Now if they'd only fire Simone and bring back Diane Farr or something.