Login   Register
 Login    Register
Google doc for drops
HarrySeaward

I am trying to get permission to the google doc for the drops and no response.
Anyone know how to get added?

Thanks!

unclepenny
American Hero

I think the user "Liface" was the creator of that doc. I had to log in with my old google account but I'm able to edit it. Liface has an account on LLT and the old boards, maybe you can ask him on his LLT user page.

HarrySeaward

The name of the person on LLT that claimed ownership was nahache. I asked him there and got no response. :(
I'll shoot Liface a PM here and see what happens.

unclepenny
American Hero

Hmm, I can edit on there, if you want to PM me with any info you want to add I can type it into the page anytime. It's all anonymous I believe. Also, there are two pages to avoid confusion. One was nixed for whatever reason but this is the current one:

http://bit.ly/lovelinedroporigins

Still looking for "The world is your oyster..." drop. The show is probably locked up in Southern Cali... Also wish I knew where the "Magic wand" one is from, seems to be from the early/mid 90's.

HarrySeaward

I don't want to edit it. I just want to view the contents. When I click on your link, I'm prompted to log in to my google account. As soon as I do I get:
You need permission to access this item. You are signed in as xxxxxxx@gmail.com, but you don't have permission to access this item. You can request access from the owner or choose a different account

unclepenny
American Hero

HarrySeaward wrote:I don't want to edit it. I just want to view the contents. When I click on your link, I'm prompted to log in to my google account. As soon as I do I get:
You need permission to access this item. You are signed in as xxxxxxx@gmail.com, but you don't have permission to access this item. You can request access from the owner or choose a different account

Hmm, here's a PDF of the page I just grabbed. Let me know if it doesn't work:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?86phpdiq1240fn9

HarrySeaward

Perfect! Thanks!

unclepenny
American Hero

HarrySeaward wrote:Perfect! Thanks!

No problem.

HarrySeaward

Ok, one more request....
Can you make available an XLS/CSV version for me please?