Login   Register
 Login    Register
First show of Loveline with Adam?
Tranquil

This probably has been asked a thousand times, but I'm looking for the first episode of loveline with adam. I searched this site and the net over and over and can't seem to find it. Does it even exist?

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

A recording that is up on the Internet might not exist. I think he appeared a few times in character as Birchim first.

I'm sure Gio will pop in to confirm what exists.

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

Unfortunately, I don't think people really started recording and sharing the shows until well-after Adam had displaced Riki Rachtman - If I recall, there were only a handful of shows available online that had both of them, and it seemed more like accidental tapings and partial shows, as opposed to the archiving that went on later. Giovanni would definitely know for sure though, as Tard says.
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

RuinerOfEverything
First Son Of Loveline :: GOD :: GIO-LACTUS

Tranquil wrote:This probably has been asked a thousand times, but I'm looking for the first episode of loveline with adam. I searched this site and the net over and over and can't seem to find it. Does it even exist?

There are two known recordings, one is in the Classic Loveline stash of tapes, they were unaware Adam started in 1995, they for sure have his first episode, they might have his first in character guest spot as Mr. Birchum from earlier in the year.

The other known source is a fan who recorded tapes, we have no proof the tape actually exists and no certainty we'll ever get it.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/ - Oldest Known files of LL, even stuff from 1980's.

http://www.podcastone.com/Classic-Loveline - Official Classic Loveline, starting with January 1996, maybe someday we will release the 1995 shows if the tapes are accessible, perhaps a DVD set, who knows, I have no say, just support the show if you want more, it's all that can be done.

Adam's first show should be Sunday October 1st 1995 if all of our data is accurate, his guest spot sometime within 1-6 months before that.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Do they give you the tapes to work your magic or do they only let you do the intro's?
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

RuinerOfEverything
First Son Of Loveline :: GOD :: GIO-LACTUS

Hypermotard wrote:Do they give you the tapes to work your magic or do they only let you do the intro's?

It's progressed to me getting some files, post transfer.
If we can keep doing this right I'll get closer, we'll get video for the important nights etc.
So intros and touch ups for now, more in the future.

I'm the only guy who begs for more free work always, it'll come.

Thanks for the interest.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

Tranquil

RuinerOfEverything wrote:
Tranquil wrote:This probably has been asked a thousand times, but I'm looking for the first episode of loveline with adam. I searched this site and the net over and over and can't seem to find it. Does it even exist?

There are two known recordings, one is in the Classic Loveline stash of tapes, they were unaware Adam started in 1995, they for sure have his first episode, they might have his first in character guest spot as Mr. Birchum from earlier in the year.

The other known source is a fan who recorded tapes, we have no proof the tape actually exists and no certainty we'll ever get it.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/ - Oldest Known files of LL, even stuff from 1980's.

http://www.podcastone.com/Classic-Loveline - Official Classic Loveline, starting with January 1996, maybe someday we will release the 1995 shows if the tapes are accessible, perhaps a DVD set, who knows, I have no say, just support the show if you want more, it's all that can be done.

Adam's first show should be Sunday October 1st 1995 if all of our data is accurate, his guest spot sometime within 1-6 months before that.

I have those two sites bookmarked, great source for some classic LL material I listen to them all day at work. To bad the first show hasn't surfaced yet, maybe one day, but thanks for the help though! :)