Login   Register
 Login    Register
AOTH Generic Thread/General Discussion
Chris396

Ugh no Eric and Ray? Fuck you Adam. That was the best show on the network and the one I consistently listened to.

crabbyjan

Wish I could see Eric’s Canadian tv show. He is good with Adam. Also wish Stromer did two podcasts a week, the second with Ray because it turns out I miss his frustratingly fucked-up presence. I also liked when they chatted with the guys in the booth. The more allegedly unprofessional it got (by corporate ad standards), the more fun it was to hear.

But that was alternative radio from a pirate ship that is now a corporate yacht.

The shower Adam is planning for his new mansion will have two knobs for water: one preset to lock on and maintain whatever temperature his preference is and the other for the freezing water ritual he thinks gives him super powers. I was thinking “poor Lynette” then remembered they use different bathrooms.

His daughter wants a water slide and bowling alley. Don’t know how much land he has but I’ve seen some amazing things done in relatively small spaces on Grand Designs, like a lap pool in a basement.

Are their blueprints yet? Is that why Natalia said she wanted to be an architect? There have been mentions of collaboration with Paulette Geragos, who likes design. Will he film stages of the project? There is a market for the new-build story, especially since he is emphasizing ecology.

November 2016 photo of the women:
https://www.google.com/search?q=paulett ... vMXmn4twtM:

crabbyjan

show is a Saturday morning smile now: Adam and Eric are good together.

liked Matt's droll suggestion last week that Adam drown the incompetent pool guy, sprinkle him with the debris he keeps leaving by the pool, and leave the body as a warning for the next guy.

of course Adam just told Lynette to fire him and she didn't so the Lord of the Manor has continued to be subjected to poolside grit after his cold water dips. Hey - can the almost-12 year olds push a broom?

crabbyjan

Lynette talks about the pool man on this weeks thing on Adam's Facebook.

can't quite visualize Adam's half in-the-hill Guggenheim style multi-story energy efficient sort of a kit house. my mind is trying to watch the episode but confused. he better have a camera on some of this. his Kimmel xmas friend Jen Aniston has her fabulous modern place in Architectural Digest this month. View slideshow:
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/sto ... k_popsugar

Stromer went crazy with a chainsaw on a ladder. Sounds death defying, threat-to-body-parts scary to me. Over-pruning is a manic thing and perhaps he should employ a professional or he will end up with awful lopsided trees like my father got from the unskilled Mexican laborer working in the desert retirement neighborhood.

this week, Ray talked more than you've heard in years on Alison's Rosen's podcast. I'm team Adam on this... What if Adam's daughter picked up his phone with Ray's dick pick on it? dumbass. Per twitter, Oldhafer has recorded something but he and his friends are still looking for a distributor if that's what you call it in pod biz.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Sign him quick, he could be the next Rosen!

What was the pool man story?
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

He didn’t clean the pool enough and Adam told Lynette to fire him but she didn’t.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?