Login   Register
 Login    Register
Daves of Thunder Archive...
alonymous

I promised a couple fans I would archive all the episodes in case the carolla feed went down. Finally got around to it.
Feel free to download any/all episodes and share.
[url=[url=http://davesofthunder.com]http://davesofthunder.com[/url]] http://davesofthunder.com[/URL]
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site...if I got time I'd be happy to add stuff.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Nice work (I said the same on Dameshek board)
I have a suggestion to add either thumbnail or linked image to the image that was posted up with the podcasts originally. I have some of them if we can't find em.
Also any plans for user submitted songs and artwork archive?

Todd Brisket

Also I'm glad you got that domain.

alonymous

That would be cool! Can't find the images...haven't tried to hard yet though...super busy with work.
I will definitely add a section for the fan submitted stuff.
Anyone that has any of this stuff, email it to me. alon {AT} invested {DOT} in
Also, added the ability to comment on the about page. It would be cool if all of you would do that.
:-)

alonymous

I found a way to get a lot of the missing images...don't have time right now, but if anyone wants to collect them and send them to me...
http://web.archive.org/web/20101022133110/...la.com/DNDBlog/

Abe Froman

I started listening to DOT about 8 episodes before they got canned. Using this archive to listen to them from the beginning now.
First mention of the name "Jacuzzi Pete" is episode 2
Episode 5: Katie (not yet known as Blaster girl) speaks for the first time!
Some of the foreshadowing is interesting. Donny makes the jerk list. They talk about how there's too many people in the booth, and why the hell anyone would want to watch streaming video of the show.
Last edited by Abe Froman on January 6th, 2012, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

I may have to hit the DoT for the 4th time. My name is Kate Johnson and I'm an addict...
an addict of FUNNY that is!
Enjoy them Abe, just sit back and let them sink in.
Born Again Delta Fu

Todd Brisket

I am actually falling behind on other shows because I am listening through 4th time right now. Just finished Episode XVI: Dodger game.
Jacuzzi Pete is taking a squat in the trough!

thebarryman

tardbasket wrote:I am actually falling behind on other shows because I am listening through 4th time right now. Just finished Episode XVI: Dodger game.
Jacuzzi Pete is taking a squat in the trough!

I've probably listened to certain episodes at least 5 times. I haven't really done any straight listen-throughs of the entire series, but even at the time when they were still coming out I'd listen to each one twice before the next one would come out, sometimes more if I thought it was especially hilarious.
...maybe I shouldn't have admitted that....
To reduce the creepy factor, I've done similar binges with the Gervais show/podcast, Curb and Arrested Development....and to increase the nerd factor, GFW Radio.

Todd Brisket

thebarryman wrote:I've probably listened to certain episodes at least 5 times. I haven't really done any straight listen-throughs of the entire series, but even at the time when they were still coming out I'd listen to each one twice before the next one would come out, sometimes more if I thought it was especially hilarious.
...maybe I shouldn't have admitted that....
To reduce the creepy factor, I've done similar binges with the Gervais show/podcast, Curb and Arrested Development....and to increase the nerd factor, GFW Radio.

barryman you listen to The Comedy Button? Ryan Scott and Anthony Gallegos from GFW Radio are on it. Highly recommended to any Daves of Thunder fan...
Comedy Button ranking in at #3 all time shows for me after After Disaster and Daves.

thebarryman

tardbasket wrote:barryman you listen to The Comedy Button? Ryan Scott and Anthony Gallegos from GFW Radio are on it. Highly recommended to any Daves of Thunder fan...
Comedy Button ranking in at #3 all time shows for me after After Disaster and Daves.

speaking of which, how's it goin with your DOT listen-through?
Seriously though, I love that bathroom segment. After I listened to that the first time I called my local Feenster's Union chapter and asked what number I should write on my dues check.
Last edited by thebarryman on January 7th, 2012, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Todd Brisket

thebarryman wrote:speaking of which, how's it goin with your DOT listen-through?
Seriously though, I love that bathroom segment. After I listened to that the first time I called my local Feenster's Union chapter and asked what number I should write on my dues check.

Yes I remember this is about the time I was a fully fledged Feenster's Union member. The first turning point was If Shek Were 7.
Gotta say, these reruns are still as good as the first time through. I don't think another podcast has the same replayability. My record so far is like listen through all the shows for a month, then take a 3 month breather, repeat.
I hate to sound gay for a podcast, but what the hell, I would let Daves of Thunder rape me.

Todd Brisket

thebarryman wrote:how's it goin

Abe Froman

Abe Froman wrote:I started listening to DOT about 8 episodes before they got canned. Using this archive to listen to them from the beginning now.
First mention of the name "Jacuzzi Pete" is episode 2
Episode 5: Katie (not yet known as Blaster girl) speaks for the first time!
Some of the foreshadowing is interesting. Donny makes the jerk list. They talk about how there's too many people in the booth, and why the hell anyone would want to watch streaming video of the show.

episode 7: the first appearance of what would become Jacuzzi Thoughts. Absolute gold.

Who Posts This Shit

Listening all the way through from the top for the first time.
Lovin the Daves in my ear while enjoying a nice buzz
Last edited by Who Posts This Shit on March 17th, 2012, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.