Login   Register
 Login    Register
Daves of Thunder Archive...
Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Who Posts This Shit wrote:Listening all the way through from the top for the first time.
Lovin the Daves in my ear while enjoying a nice buzz

No better way!
I'm throwing on a drunk tonight and will be pumping some Daves of Thunder there and back with the biggest shit eating grin on my face.

Who Posts This Shit

Shame the devil that's it's been cancelled.
I usually toss back a few belts and put on the Daves. Try not to work blue around the kids but drinking and cooking, that's the name of the game ya see.

Fuckface
I chortled

FUCK!#$@%$!%@%!
JGdmn wrote:Fucking Fuckface go fucking fuck yourself fucking fucker.

Burt
SEG is correct

alonymous wrote:I promised a couple fans I would archive all the episodes in case the carolla feed went down. Finally got around to it.

Tonight getting twisted and plowing through a few of the DOT archives. Alonymous, you're doing the lords work.

Burt
SEG is correct

Doing late night rehab on my kitchen and bathing in earbud DOT sweetness. Hear this quality intro to XLVIII.
https://soundcloud.com/pocketa/al-daves

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

Nice... I only listened to an episode or two back in the day, and at that time I didn't even know who was who. It may be time for me to finally listen to the archive.

Listn2BlkSabth
My brain's an asshole

PlaysByEar wrote:Nice... I only listened to an episode or two back in the day, and at that time I didn't even know who was who. It may be time for me to finally listen to the archive.

It is time.
I'm currently on episode 20 of 63.
I regret nothing.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

PlaysByEar wrote:Nice... I only listened to an episode or two back in the day, and at that time I didn't even know who was who. It may be time for me to finally listen to the archive.

You better! There's a reason folks here call it the best podcast of all time.

It's like a regular comedy podcast...on acid.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Burt
SEG is correct

The Ed dumps on 1780's guy in ep 52.
https://soundcloud.com/pocketa/1780-1

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

Confession: I didn't listen when it was live, and I still haven't made it through the Daves of Thunder archive. I've got 7 episodes to go, and I'm scared to finish and know that it's over.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Don't worry, the end (and the reason for it) is VERY satisfying. I'd be surprised if you have any questions or anger.

Also, I have taken a long look in the mirror and have decided that I DO feel bad for making The Ed cry.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

1780's Guy wrote:Don't worry, the end (and the reason for it) is VERY satisfying. I'd be surprised if you have any questions or anger.

Also, I have taken a long look in the mirror and have decided that I DO feel bad for making The Ed cry.

The Ed is still doing his same old schtick, and now dislikes Dameshek because he thinks The Dave is big-timin' him. It's weird to listen to - like a miniature scale version of Andrew Dice Clay, and maybe 10 to 15 years from now he'll be back in vogue inexplicably.
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

jovialjackee
Net Wt. 12 OZ (340g)

WTF! The penultimate episode is just some stupid fan songs?! This is ending even quicker than expected. Somebody hold me.

Neil T
Dead chuffed

jovialjacki wrote:WTF! The penultimate episode is just some stupid fan songs?! This is ending even quicker than expected. Somebody hold me.

Just let it happen. It'll be over soon.