Login   Register
 Login    Register
David Feeney Engaged!
Neil T
User avatar
Dead chuffed
 
Rank: Moderator
Posts: 50,281 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2008
Well look at this lovely couple from The Man Show circa 2002!

Image

Image

thebarryman
User avatar
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 976 | Offline
Joined: Nov 28, 2009

Get outta here waiter! I'm trying to get to KNOW this woman...

Go ahead, make your water. I'm going to make my love...

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

awww
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

SGreenwell
User avatar
Evil twin of SGreenbad
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 11,261 | Online
Joined: Apr 3, 2007

I re-listened to the on-air date between Feeney and the sideline sports gal from The Dave Dameshek Show, Sarah. Still so good.

Abe Froman
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 335 | Offline
Joined: Jan 6, 2011

Neil T wrote:Well look at this lovely couple from The Man Show circa 2002!

Image

Image



wow that hair is awful. is that Cindi? can't quite tell. they were not married at that point.

Ben5
User avatar
 
Rank: New User
Posts: 80 | Offline
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

SGreenwell wrote:I re-listened to the on-air date between Feeney and the sideline sports gal from The Dave Dameshek Show, Sarah. Still so good.

Can I get a link?

SGreenwell
User avatar
Evil twin of SGreenbad
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 11,261 | Online
Joined: Apr 3, 2007

Ben5 wrote:
SGreenwell wrote:I re-listened to the on-air date between Feeney and the sideline sports gal from The Dave Dameshek Show, Sarah. Still so good.

Can I get a link?

Check out the Shekipedia: http://dameshek.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dave_Dameshek_Show

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests