Login   Register
 Login    Register
Sherman Hemsley Story?
Brocktoon

I seem to recall Dameshek urging Feeney to tell his Sherman Hemsley story. In explaining he would tell it only after Hemsley's death, it seemed like Feeney was implying that Hemsley wanted to have a seat on him (or something along those lines). Anyone know what episode that was from?

Now that Hemsley has passed*, we have another reason to hope for...nay, DEMAND a reunion show!

*Brace yourselves for the inevitable avalanche of unfunny and unoriginal "Sherman Hemsley is movin' on up..." jokes.

thebarryman

I wanna say it was in the farmer's market Christmas special episode?

lcjjdnh

Thought the same thing. Shek wearing a Feensters Union shirt on the last Carolla podcast a good sign?

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

lcjjdnh wrote:Thought the same thing. Shek wearing a Feensters Union shirt on the last Carolla podcast a good sign?

I think he mentioned on his most recent podcast appearance that he had also shared a meal with him lately.

Brocktoon

thebarryman wrote:I wanna say it was in the farmer's market Christmas special episode?

Of course! As soon as I read this I remembered how bad Feeney was slurring his words during the conversation.

SGreenwell wrote:I think he mentioned on his most recent podcast appearance that he had also shared a meal with him lately.

Yep...and it was at the aforementioned Farmers' Market. Where was JP with the mics???

thebarryman

JP was there, Blaster Girl just forgot to hit record.

thebarryman

By the way, I'm moving to LA (well, Glendale) next week and hope to do a DoT sight-seeing tour as one of my first orders of business. Tom Bergen's, Farmer's Market, Carolla Studios, Culver City, etc.

lcjjdnh

Some speculation that would comport with this:
http://gawker.com/5929102/gay-or-not-ga ... an-hemsley

thebarryman

Update -- my waitress at dinner suggested I check out a place at ... THE FARMER'S MARKET. I'm swoooooning