Login   Register
 Login    Register
Dameshek on LCS Hockey
SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

Dameshek was on the LCS Hockey Show on Friday for about an hour - He told a story about going out to dinner with Feeney and meeting a celebrity, about apathetic L.A. sports fans, and other hooey and applesauce. Unfortunately, The Ed is on for the final 10 minutes. The celebrity talk is about 13 minutes in if you want to skip past the puck talk: https://soundcloud.com/sgreenwell/dames ... may-2-2014

Also, I was bored and used Windows Movie Maker to do a little slide show:

phpBB [video]
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

"this video is private" - can you edit without the X-rated slides, re-up and make public?
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

1780's Guy wrote:"this video is private" - can you edit without the X-rated slides, re-up and make public?

NO. god. Would you tell Michelangelo to tone it down too with the penises?

Edit: Okay, I think I fixed it... maybe.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

I think that's what I just did. And I guess the answer is NO. #SGreenwellLovesD
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

1780's Guy wrote:I think that's what I just did. And I guess the answer is NO. #SGreenwellLovesDD

#throwback

GermanyOrFlorida

Dave's pronunciation of Cuoco is first class (KOO-OOOOHHH-KOHHH)!

Also, wasn't the Arrested Development portrayal of Carl Weathers that he was tremendously and legendarily cheap and moochy? After Dave's story, I'm wondering whether that was a real thing - like some sort of Hollywood insider joke - and they just played off of it.

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

GermanyOrFlorida wrote:Dave's pronunciation of Cuoco is first class (KOO-OOOOHHH-KOHHH)!

Also, wasn't the Arrested Development portrayal of Carl Weathers that he was tremendously and legendarily cheap and moochy? After Dave's story, I'm wondering whether that was a real thing - like some sort of Hollywood insider joke - and they just played off of it.

Yeah - On AD, Carl Weathers was always talking about making soup with chicken bones and what not, and he held business meetings at Burger King. That made me think the same thing.