Login   Register
 Login    Register
DOT We Are The Daves; A karanastic/thebarryman production
johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

The 4th anniversary of that terrible day is fast approaching. Ladies and gents, in honor us brokenhearted BTL monkeys who banded together
to make this masterpiece in a futile effort to save DOT podcast, I present to you once again, We Are The Daves. Though the halls of
Ace Broadcasting will never be the same, we must sojourn forth and keep the dim flame alive. The Daves would approve.

phpBB [video]
Born Again Delta Fu

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

Paging Chris Maxipada. Where's that reunion you hinted at?
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

Mattyboy wrote:Paging Chris Maxipada. Where's that reunion you hinted at?

He's a doggone liar he is.

Born Again Delta Fu

Brocktoon

Listening to episode 60 as I wind down another re-listen and I just had a terrible thought...what if we do get a reunion and 2/3 of it is spent catching up with Tim?

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

or worse, Blaster Girl
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

You watch your mouths, Sirs.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Knuckles Goldberg wrote:or worse, Blaster Girl
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Brocktoon

1780's Guy wrote:You watch your mouths, Sirs.

Says the the man who famously ripped Tim on air from pillar to post...from soup to nuts.

Brocktoon

Knuckles Goldberg wrote:or worse, Blaster Girl

Or BG vs Donovan in the world's first audio-only staring contest.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

I hope Feeney's new movie bombs so he has to come crawling back to Shek, begging for a second chance.
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

1780's Guy
Omnipotent Ramrod

Brocktoon wrote:
1780's Guy wrote:You watch your mouths, Sirs.

Says the the man who famously ripped Tim on air from pillar to post...from soup to nuts.

Oh, obviously I agree - just worried about the whole Beetlejuice thing...don't type/speak his (or her) name ayegain.
Follow @CarollaBoards for updates & news! -- TWITTER ME @1780sGuy
Feeney, to Dameshek (re: reading message boards): How 'bout you read your daughter a book? "Oh, no no no, I gotta see what 1780's Guy said." [Daves Of Thunder, Episode 60]

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

johnsok0 wrote:The 4th anniversary of that terrible day is fast approaching. Ladies and gents, in honor us brokenhearted BTL monkeys who banded together
to make this masterpiece in a futile effort to save DOT podcast, I present to you once again, We Are The Daves. Though the halls of
Ace Broadcasting will never be the same, we must sojourn forth and keep the dim flame alive. The Daves would approve.

phpBB [video]

Was lovelinefan in this too? One part sounded like him. I heard Neil and still trying to figure out Huell. :)
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?

Ben5

That was a fun song. It's been too long since the Daves have graced my ears. I will always be a BTL.

fatpony
We don't have GED's in Canada

lovelinefan wrote:I hope Feeney's new movie bombs so he has to come crawling back to Shek, begging for a second chance.

His most recent New Girl episode (Thanksgiving IV) was very good. I could tell from the opening that it was an episode he wrote and felt good about myself when his name came up during the on screen credits.

So I guess he'll have a job for a while anyway.
Clap if you like my work.

Brocktoon

fatpony wrote:
lovelinefan wrote:I hope Feeney's new movie bombs so he has to come crawling back to Shek, begging for a second chance.

His most recent New Girl episode (Thanksgiving IV) was very good. I could tell from the opening that it was an episode he wrote and felt good about myself when his name came up during the on screen credits.

So I guess he'll have a job for a while anyway.

If the Daves have an overwhelming desire to reunite I don't see their respective schedules being an issue. Seems like they're both enjoying relatively stable employment at the moment. Both Daves were shuffling multiple gigs and/or pilots when the show went down the pishadoo so I imagine their schedules were much more hectic back then. Yet, they still wanted to continue the podcast.

Remember, the show didn't end because they were too busy. It ended because the dirty Weeze was butthurt over the Daves not signing his ludicrous contract and Dameshek not returning his inane emails. The schedule was merely the pretense used by Donny to justify his evil ways.

The Daves just wanted some flexibility regarding when and where they could record (not exactly an outrageous request considering they were the 2nd most popular program on the network and hadn't seen dime one for their efforts). They wanted to do shows during the long Jan/Feb hiatus but the Weeze wouldn't budge from the small window of studio time he allotted them and wouldn't grant access to the equipment necessary for more remotes like the JP minivan episode (it was being used by Car Cast!). Then he turned around and used the long layoff as Exhibit A in his witch hunt. The Weeze...go spit.

Anyway, my point is...I don't really have a point other than I just finished 63. This is all well traveled ground and nothing you all don't know...but I'm steamed all over again and felt like ranting. That was my 4th time through and it makes me crazier each time when I reach the end. I'm sick in my balls over this Weeze and what he did to us monkeys...and over Ace Carolla turning a blind eye to all this picayune mishegas.