Login   Register
 Login    Register
Attn Marc and Cioffi
Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

Say boys,
Any chance you could extend an offer to Dameshek to make some noise in your awesome new studio? Also I'll contribute double to your invested.in if you see bandwidth as an issue or Dave needs to buy a third Lambo.

RajunCaucasian

Is Cioffi not a member of this board? Between him and Lynch I think they are the only two that ever contribute.
I sense a PM going someones way
ETA: of course meaning I am going to PM Cioffi about this
Last edited by RajunCaucasian on February 28th, 2011, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JGdmn wrote:Rajun is white?!?!?

Well nevermind. Fuck that cracker.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

I see Marc around more than Lynch or Cioffi.

RajunCaucasian

Oh yeah forgot about Marc... In advance sorry about that Marc
JGdmn wrote:Rajun is white?!?!?

Well nevermind. Fuck that cracker.

Vicar Of Christ

Let's all hit them up on Twitter too.

alonymous

Hey guys...
I am posting this here so it doesn't get lost in the noise on the DOT thread. If you guys can confirm from any of the 2Daves crew that money is the issue or that money can save DOT, let me know. I am one of the Invested.in guys and I will set up a free account for whoever sets up a fundraising project for them.
I really would like to see them officially acknowledge this though. If I can't personally deliver them a check, any money raised on their behalf on Invested.in will go to charity. Don't want any creeps making money off of DOT.
If I can help in any way, let me know. (alon [at] invested [dot] in)
Big Fan.
-A

Merc

Speaking of which, Alon when can we expect you at the Low Budget Studios to present us with a novelty-sized foamcore check?

Neil T
Dead chuffed

nubiantimber84

would love to see you guys make a great coup if it can happen, i'd def kick in the proj if it could happen!

alonymous

Merc wrote:Speaking of which, Alon when can we expect you at the Low Budget Studios to present us with a novelty-sized foamcore check?

E-mail me and we'll figure it out! I'm in Sherman Oaks almost every day and would happily go over the hill any night of the week. Gonna be in Santa Monica at a nerd fest on Wednesday (Startups Uncensored...if anyone is interested in hanging out at an LA Tech startup event...) and could come out on a weekend if that works best for you.
Short answer, any time. Let me know.
You mentioned a foam check...I thought I was going to bring you guys $1,300 worth of scratchers?
-A

Cioffi

alonymous wrote:I thought I was going to bring you guys $1,300 worth of scratchers?

Yes. I too thought this.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

how many Shekels(Israel's version of Disney Dollars) would it take to get this thing happening?
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

laxdude
The game, not the airport, eh.

Merc wrote:Speaking of which, Alon when can we expect you at the Low Budget Studios to present us with a novelty-sized foamcore check?

Hey, that studio is currently named the Laxdude Studios..but only because "Bring me the head of R!@# W$%^ Studios" was not accepted.