Login   Register
 Login    Register
Mike Cioffi got married
Michael Shayne

https://www.facebook.com/173402911/posts/910508767705/
Listeners to Low Budget FM, especially those who remember the tail end of its run, may recall Mike's girlfriend Mikah who was occasionally a topic of discussion, especially for her apparent striking resemblance to Zooey Deschanel. She also came up in a discussion about nerds dating nerds (Mike and Mikah tried to setup the very complicated board game Arkham Horror and asked for Marc's help) and a recap of their ill-fated attempts to install bookshelves in their new home. They got engaged at some point during the show's history, but it must have happened during one of the show's many long breaks because it wasn't talked about much. Well they're married now, so wish them congratulations if you care. By the way, the little boy in the picture is her kid from a previous relationship, not Cioffi's. No, I don't know this through e-stalking, Mike mentioned having a stepson in one of the latter episodes. In fact he brought up the boy as a springboard to a rant about Olive Garden (the kid got a coupon for a free meal for reading a book; apparently it's a thing Pizza Hut does called Book It). By the way, some of the later episodes can still be listened to here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LowBudgetRadio

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

Holy shit....Jacuzzi Cioffi is trying to look like Jacuzzi Pete!
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

Mikah is from Bad Axe, Michigan.. Always loved that city name.. And the store outside the city that specializes in home made ice-cream and shotguns.
now you sound like that guy in the white dress that calls himself doctor

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

I got so many free personal Pam pizzas from Book It.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

HowWouldIKnowThat wrote:I got so many free personal Pam pizzas from Book It.

Damn autocorrect, amiright hawk? But yeah, I also got a ton of Pam pizzas from Book It.
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

You can tell all that reading paid off for me.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.