Login   Register
 Login    Register
Soo I got raped today
Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

beeney wrote:It wasn't a yes or no question.

Ah, yes to the second one.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

My main beef is this is apartment street parking that is treated like that. It's off the beaten path, cars parked here for weeks without moving on both sides. At night can't even find a spot. Then they tow it without warning.
Even more redic, is that you can park there all day if you come into office and get free day parking permit. So come and be a bit courteous with a warning before tow rape.

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

Dont Tell Ray wrote:My truck got towed for "technically" parking in 2hr only parking, where everyone is parked daily every day.

$220, picked it up about 2hrs after noticing it was gone.

Shit, you could have had AAA tow it to the lot and saved a shitload. :mrgreen:

Sorry you got towed. Lesson learned?

S.C.
I picture Scott wandering around, blatantly snapping pictures of people, giving them the finger, muttering "fuckers", and then going about his business.
Stockholmsyndrome

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

yea, another part to the story, i saw a different car being towed and hour or two earlier, then looked over at my truck across the street and it didn't have any markings on it, so i figured it was safe.
technically they couldn't prove if i was there over two hours or under two hours, it's just one of those things that there is nobody to complain to and not worth the time to try to dick it out in courts.
at the lot you're treated like a cattle, and never within reach of any person who is handling the car.

also wonder what happens to cars not picked up? do they sell those at auction?
saw what looked like a yellow VW Karmann Ghia there

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

I have all the same questions as Matty. How would you even think about finding this thread to post in? :shocker:

Had I know about it, I might have posted here about my Ticketmaster $40 in fees for $90 in tickets.

Stockholmsyndrome
All roads eventually lead to Hitler

Whole lotta whining in this thread by people who aren't willing to put in inordinate amounts of time. Grit up!
HuellHauser wrote:I don't get the beaver

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

LeykisMan! wrote:I saw the title of the thread and thought "Wow, what an inappropriate title. Rape isn't funny"
Click on the thread to see what asshole started it..and.. :oops:
thanks, dtr...and sorry for your rape.

The first time I found out about rape was through All My Children. Will raped Gloria. I asked my mother what rape meant. She told me. I was absolutely horrified. How terrifying, scary, painful, etc. I was about 10.

Now I hear that word all the time and I don't even blink. I don't know what my point is, exactly...
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

New undertitty alert!
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

Mattyboy
Great teeth AND clean vag?! Lemme get those digits

It's going in my sig at the very least
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

:roll:
The new strategy is to lead a person to racists waters and hope they drink so they fight the monkey-tard wars and don't notice Wallstreet, the healthcare company and big corps that are robbing the middle class - Poochie's Uncle

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

Dont Tell Ray wrote:yea, another part to the story, i saw a different car being towed and hour or two earlier, then looked over at my truck across the street and it didn't have any markings on it, so i figured it was safe.
technically they couldn't prove if i was there over two hours or under two hours, it's just one of those things that there is nobody to complain to and not worth the time to try to dick it out in courts.
at the lot you're treated like a cattle, and never within reach of any person who is handling the car.

also wonder what happens to cars not picked up? do they sell those at auction?
saw what looked like a yellow VW Karmann Ghia there

My car in HS was a yellow MG Midget. Not mine, but looked pretty much exactly like:

_me wrote:a guy sucking YOUR dick doesn't mean you're gay

Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

There's a rotting VW Karmann Ghia down the street from me at the house with a creepy pool.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Only a buck fitty? Count me in.

scottcolbath
Board Photog & Digitus Me'dius Enthusiast

BTaylor wrote:Only a buck fitty? Count me in.

Frunch for a buck fiddy also.

S.C.
I picture Scott wandering around, blatantly snapping pictures of people, giving them the finger, muttering "fuckers", and then going about his business.
Stockholmsyndrome