Login   Register
 Login    Register
Hangover Cures
PopulationOverride

Bucketheadland is a magical place where... you can have decapitation... and fatalities... but no one has to die *breaths hard*
Last edited by PopulationOverride on December 9th, 2008, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

JoshCarpenterIsGay

PopulationOverride wrote:Image
Bucketheadland is a magical place where... you can have decapitation... and fatalities... but no one has to die *breaths hard*

Faggot

well-cut jib

JoshCarpenterIsGay wrote:Faggot

Some may feel this verdict is a bit harsh - but IMO covering up Barbara Eden's face with that mask is a crime against nature.
Repent, sinner!

ArKaiN

Yeah, that's really very gay.

PopulationOverride

JoshCarpenterIsGay wrote:Faggot

Takes one to know one

ArKaiN

That avatar seriously implies you'd like to have sex with the dude, all kidding aside.

PopulationOverride

No it doesn't

JoshCarpenterIsGay

PopulationOverride wrote:No it doesn't

Maybe not to you, but when we see a chick with a dudes face as the picture were supposed to associate to you, we think Tranny-Chaser. Keep in mind, you're one of the five buckethead fans on Earth, and one of the seventeen people who actually know wtf buckethead is. We have no idea wtf that shit means.

ArKaiN

PopulationOverride wrote:No it doesn't

You copy/pasted the man's face over a hot chick's body. The message is pretty clear.

ebolarama
intentionally bad ass wiper

I don't know how to cure a hangover the next morning, but a good way to prevent one completely or reduce the severity of an anticipated hangover, is to eat a shit load of food right before you go to bed. Eat a pizza, a couple big macs, or a footlong sub. Something greasy and with bread.

JoshCarpenterIsGay

ebolarama wrote:I don't know how to cure a hangover the next morning, but a good way to prevent one completely or reduce the severity of an anticipated hangover, is to eat a shit load of food right before you go to bed. Eat a pizza, a couple big macs, or a footlong sub. Something greasy and with bread.

I've heard sugar breaks down alcohol real well. Never seen proof. I have a friend who swears by it and will eat candy or chocolate when drunk. Maybe it's just his way of justifying being a grown man who just ate 12 snickers bars in a row.

duffjr

i'm not sure if this does anything, but i made a whole bag of pasta, and then had 2 full pies in a pie eating contest before drinking about 10 beers and nothing happened to me. the next two days i just felt light-headed, but i didn't have a headache and didn't drink any water during that time.

Whitey

JoshCarpenterIsGay wrote:I've heard sugar breaks down alcohol real well. Never seen proof. I have a friend who swears by it and will eat candy or chocolate when drunk. Maybe it's just his way of justifying being a grown man who just ate 12 snickers bars in a row.

That sounds backwards to me. I avoid sweet drinks because they typically cause a worse hangover. Additionally, if I've been drinking I don't have any sort of sweet tooth. Cookies and candy just doesn't go with booze.

ebolarama
intentionally bad ass wiper

I have no idea why, but if I drink heavily for like two days and then don't drink for a while, I get a really bad sweet tooth... like crazy chocolate and candy bar cravings for a day or two.

ArKaiN

JoshCarpenterIsGay wrote:I've heard sugar breaks down alcohol real well. Never seen proof. I have a friend who swears by it and will eat candy or chocolate when drunk. Maybe it's just his way of justifying being a grown man who just ate 12 snickers bars in a row.

Actually, you eat because you're drunk. Alcohol screws up your sugar levels and dehydrates, so the body goes into emergency mode and you get a hell of an appetite.