Login   Register
 Login    Register
Amazing News Stories
VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

You guys hear about that 18 year old who was practicing medicine (shock - in Florida) without a license? Here's his bio...website is hilarious. Check it out before they take it down
http://www.nbnlmedicalcenter.com/staff.html

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

Dr Love-Robinson utilizes physiological, psychological, and mechanical methods, such as air, water, light, heat, earth...

"Doc, I got this piece of #8 rebar stuck in my arm.”

Dr. Love-Robinson: “Rub some dirt on it.”

VictoryGin

That's Dr. Love-Robinson, PhD.

Always cracks me up when I see that.

johnsok0
I had Taco Bell breakfast and my ass is exploding

A good tell (I know, there are many) were the horrible Glamour Shots of himself & the "staff".
Born Again Delta Fu

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Burt
SEG is correct

"It's selfishly working in my favor," the woman said, "But I do see that there are definitely cracks and wrinkles in the system. I just honestly find it humorous."

Lotta people in the society we've crafted could have said this.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

VictoryGin wrote:You guys hear about that 18 year old who was practicing medicine (shock - in Florida) without a license? Here's his bio...website is hilarious. Check it out before they take it down
http://www.nbnlmedicalcenter.com/staff.html

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

appleshampoo wrote:"The Goodfellas of figure skating"...Uhhh..okay.

VictoryGin

Gotta be willing to travel for proffessional care.

lovelinefan
I don't have a dog and I don't like french fries

Heinrich_Victory wrote:
Dr Love-Robinson utilizes physiological, psychological, and mechanical methods, such as air, water, light, heat, earth...

"Doc, I got this piece of #8 rebar stuck in my arm.”

Dr. Love-Robinson: “Rub some dirt on it.”

Great, now I've got that KISS song stuck in my head:
phpBB [video]
Lovelinefan ain't nothin to fuck with

Dont Tell Ray
world's greatest no-goodnik

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

In 1500's France, women could charge their husbands with limp dick, and the guys would have to either jack off in court or attempt to have sex with their wives in court if they failed to do that
http://thesmartset.com/article08220701/
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

VictoryGin

Lol I always get reddit replays from you.

VictoryGin

Speaking of Reddit, this has been all over the local news in the past few days, and now it's on the frontpage of Reddit -

Man, 18, conceived at N.Y. 'K-Rock' concert seeks biological father via Facebook

K-rock is a local radio channel (alternative, mostly)...the K-rock-a-thon was a huge concert back when I was growing up, but I wasn't one of the cool kids, so I didn't go.

cmr
taco muncher

Adam LaRoche of Chicago White Sox retires after coach asks him to limit his son at the clubhouse. Dude is leaving with a year left on his contract for $13 million. He...might need his ass kicked, not out of spite but out of love.

I see both sides. By all accounts, his son is a good kid. Well-mannered. Polite. The whole thing. They said some of the players even talked about boycotting after the coach told LaRoche to scale it back. He has his own uniform and his own locker right next to his dad. Apparently he's been doing this for years with no issue.

On the other hand, like the coach said and I agree, where else in America can you bring your child to work with you every day? He's around a bunch of grown men who may want to talk a certain way or about certain things freely, and they can't if Junior is within earshot. Plus, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It would be hard to ask someone else who might be bringing family to the clubhouse to scale it back if they're letting LaRoche bring his kid every day.

Ultimately, it's not about his son; it's about couth. It's an obnoxious thing to do just because of the position it puts other people in, and it doesn't say a lot for LaRoche if he had to be told that, and especially if upon being asked not to bring his son every day, he up and quits. What about your team? Why leave what amounts to a small fortune on the table because #FamilyFirst? What the coach asked was completely reasonable, and just so people know, this is why you can't have nice things. When you have blanket rules that no one likes...the genesis of that is usually one inflexible jerk who had to get his way.

_me
Revisionist

cmr wrote:On the other hand, like the coach said and I agree, where else in America can you bring your child to work with you every day?

Where else in America can you play a game with 8 other adults in front of 10s of thousands of people in exchange for millions of dollars? He has a job that can't be compared to any other. And I would imagine there are tons of kids who come into work with their parents almost everyday (especially during the summer).

I am kind of surprised by how many people are ragging on LaRoche. He didn't make threats or issue ultimatums. He just decided that his family was the most important thing to him. He just made $12M last year after a 10+ year career in which he earned even more. He has more money than he will ever need. I don't see anything wrong with him deciding that he valued his time with his family more then being away from them for 6 months.

I think a fair middle ground would have just been to say that no one except the team is allowed in 60m before games start. Then he could still do BP and warmups but leave when the serious stuff happens.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin