Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Facebooks
Cunnilingus
shitty attitude crusader

One of my friends is getting a divorce and got into his wifes facebook account/phone. He's posting screen shots of her cheating on him. It's bad enough that she's cheating, but she's cheating with 2 people, and one of them is her step brother.

It's damn interesting to read but I'll never understand why people put things like this on facbeook for others to read. I get the whole "I'm going to let everyone know you're a cheating whore who fucks her step brother." But, if that happened to me I'd be a little embarrassed. I'm not the step brother/sister fucker, but I was married to one for over 5 years, I wouldn't want that to be public record.
AndySmith wrote:Maybe we'll get lucky and some nutbag will put a bullet in him (Trump).

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

You mean "if I was married to one for 5 years" right?

Also I disagree, there's nothing worse than keeping your mouth shut, I feel like people going "oh what happened?" and not having an answer is more embarrassing than showing that she is a whore
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Rocier
pagemaker

ya, i'm sure women are embarrassed by rape, don't mean they shouldn't say something.
Dimefer soundboard

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Sprappboard1

Þór wrote:Ask your mom, she knows I'm over 15... Inches

fatty_mcfatfat
That can't be true, I love cock

It's reeeeeeeallyyyyyy shitty to not share these with us.

The Ayatollah of Rockolla

This really is like hitting a hornet's nest with a stick made out of pure prurient gold.

SGreenwell
Evil twin of SGreenbad

The wife cheating is normally a big "FU" to the husband, as Adam and Drew always used to point out. So, if my old lady was cheating on me, no, I wouldn't really want to broadcast it out there. Plus, I'd want to keep the proof in my back pocket for the divorce proceedings.
beeney wrote:Different gays for different days.

JGdmn wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not hitting your children.

HuellHauser wrote:I think it's pretty safe to err of the side of not painting your cat.

cmr
taco muncher

So she's banging three guys, eh? That's a lot of filling for one doughnut.

PlaysByEar
Paul Shaffer Swagger Jacker

Could be two doughnuts if you count the chocolate one

Go Packers!

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

good god man

Cunnilingus
shitty attitude crusader

He was posting random rage sentences this morning, i replied and told him to blow off steam at the gym. 3 hours later everything was deleted. Not sure if it was my post or something else but its all gone. I find that to be a good thing.
AndySmith wrote:Maybe we'll get lucky and some nutbag will put a bullet in him (Trump).

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

What is it about Facebook?

There are people in my feed the annoy the shit out of me, yet I can't bring myself to delete or block them. Am I hooked on the drama? I've only hid someone for frequent posting, not content.

I try and explain Facebook to my dad, who has never been on the internet and never wants to. He asked, "So if I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, I'd share that? Who would give a crap?" I dunno, it just sucks you in.

Burt
SEG is correct

Prison Mike wrote:I've only hid someone for frequent posting, not content.

I've hidden about 1/3 of my FB "friends". They were either posting the same shit day after day, or trivial personal drivel. Frankly, the 2/3 that remain pretty much fit into one of those categories too, but having fewer visible users allows me to cut my FB time to about 5 minutes a day. I need that valuable time to hang out at Dimeforscale.

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Burt wrote: They were either posting the same shit day after day, or trivial personal drivel.

Yes. I have some friends who are well-rounded and others that are stuck on one topic that they won't shut up about. One girl seems to view it as a journal and has to post every thought that pops into her head, most of which boils down to "poor me".

beeney
Still don't like my under tittie

I've been struggling on whether to delete mine for the most of 2012. My sister has, which has me leaning towards doing so.

Pascal's Pager
aka: the pretentious bigmouth

Prison Mike wrote:I try and explain Facebook to my dad, who has never been on the internet and never wants to. He asked, "So if I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, I'd share that? Who would give a crap?" I dunno, it just sucks you in.

My dad used to say the same thing. It's because old-timers think of it as a newspaper or a news broadcast, rather than an ongoing conversation between friends.

I tried to explain that you could use the "who gives a crap" logic on 90% of the stuff that comes out of anyone's mouth in general conversation -- what makes it relevant is that you're saying it to people who care about you and your life, even if only marginally.
Nathan Bateman wrote:After a long day of Turing tests, you gotta unwind.