Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Restore My Lack of Faith in Society Thread
4k78
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 1,552 | Offline
Joined: Dec 17, 2007
Cross post with Bad Tattoos thread:

https://twitter.com/KPRC2/status/950532679723864065

Prison Mike
User avatar
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 10,940 | Offline
Joined: Mar 1, 2010

Wow, DAG has really let himself go.

Glaeken
User avatar
I have hair growing out of my earlobes
 
Rank: User
Posts: 10,563 | Offline
Joined: Feb 17, 2008

Image

Hypermotard
User avatar
You done been Hypmotized
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 50,780 | Offline
Joined: Nov 7, 2012

Glaeken wrote:Image

Did they tell her to fuck off?

Now I’ll never know. :(
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?


AndySmith
User avatar
Im not special.
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 11,903 | Online
Joined: Feb 12, 2013

JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

Burt
User avatar
SEG is correct
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 19,279 | Offline
Joined: Apr 19, 2011

AndySmith wrote:JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.

AndySmith
User avatar
Im not special.
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 11,903 | Online
Joined: Feb 12, 2013

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.
The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burt
User avatar
SEG is correct
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 19,279 | Offline
Joined: Apr 19, 2011

AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.
The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

There are devotees of a certain political party who deliberately avoid recycling as a matter of principle. I know this to be true from personal experience. Leaving the dessicated tree behind at a profit making retailer places the waste in god's hands.

appleshampoo
User avatar
Apples | Ham | Poo
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 10,140 | Offline
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.
The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

There are devotees of a certain political party who deliberately avoid recycling as a matter of principle. I know this to be true from personal experience. Leaving the dessicated tree behind at a profit making retailer places the waste in god's hands.

Recycling is kind of bullshit. At a bare minimum, it is WAY less useful than reducing and reusing, and when people think that recycling as a magic panacea to waste they tend not to focus on the first two Rs as much as they should.
OldSnake wrote:my ultimate goal of becoming the most powerful living internet organism will be achieved

Chef Lorena Garcia
User avatar
I'd also advise against stealing a baby
 
Rank: User
Posts: 4,230 | Offline
Joined: Sep 10, 2015

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.
The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

There are devotees of a certain political party who deliberately avoid recycling as a matter of principle. I know this to be true from personal experience. Leaving the dessicated tree behind at a profit making retailer places the waste in god's hands.


Sound logic

VictoryGin
User avatar
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 18,966 | Offline
Joined: Oct 28, 2012

I was shocked when I was in Florida and saw that they just throw everything in the trash...bottles, cans, etc. Maybe recycling isn't the cure-all that people think, but throwing that shit in a landfill is maddening.

Digital Blackface
User avatar
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,136 | Offline
Joined: Sep 12, 2017

Florida sounds great

HowWouldIKnowThat
User avatar
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 16,832 | Online
Joined: Aug 15, 2013

VictoryGin wrote:I was shocked when I was in Florida and saw that they just throw everything in the trash...bottles, cans, etc. Maybe recycling isn't the cure-all that people think, but throwing that shit in a landfill is maddening.


This is not accurate, we have a can for recycling. Seeing someone not recycle at Disney does not inform about the entire state, just as when I was in NYC and saw someone throw a bottle in the trashcan, I did not assume that all of NY does not recycle.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.


VictoryGin
User avatar
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 18,966 | Offline
Joined: Oct 28, 2012

Wasn't talking about something I saw at Disney...it's what I consistently observed while down there. Maybe the folks who I was with were not hip to the availability of recycling yet.

wojonixon
User avatar
Lily white and always polite
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,839 | Offline
Joined: Jul 18, 2012

My township doesn't require it either.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ZombyWoof and 6 guests