Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Restore My Lack of Faith in Society Thread
4k78

Cross post with Bad Tattoos thread:

https://twitter.com/KPRC2/status/950532679723864065

Prison Mike
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?

Wow, DAG has really let himself go.

Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Glaeken wrote:Image

Did they tell her to fuck off?

Now I’ll never know. :(
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Digital Blackface wrote:why are you all so stupid?

AndySmith
Im not special.

JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

Burt
SEG is correct

AndySmith wrote:JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:JMOE: I kind of admire the woman trying to return the tree. That's a level of "no fucks given" that I'll never achieve.

It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.
The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burt
SEG is correct

AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:

The township I live in allows you to drop your tree off at the recycling center then they grind them up to use as mulch. Seems eco-friendly.

There are devotees of a certain political party who deliberately avoid recycling as a matter of principle. I know this to be true from personal experience. Leaving the dessicated tree behind at a profit making retailer places the waste in god's hands.

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.

There are devotees of a certain political party who deliberately avoid recycling as a matter of principle. I know this to be true from personal experience. Leaving the dessicated tree behind at a profit making retailer places the waste in god's hands.

Recycling is kind of bullshit. At a bare minimum, it is WAY less useful than reducing and reusing, and when people think that recycling as a magic panacea to waste they tend not to focus on the first two Rs as much as they should.
OldSnake wrote:my ultimate goal of becoming the most powerful living internet organism will be achieved

Chef Lorena Garcia
I'd also advise against stealing a baby

Burt wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
Burt wrote:It really is a ballsy move. When they say, "No way," you storm out leaving the tree behind. Post holiday tree disposal pram solved.

Sound logic

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

I was shocked when I was in Florida and saw that they just throw everything in the trash...bottles, cans, etc. Maybe recycling isn't the cure-all that people think, but throwing that shit in a landfill is maddening.

Digital Blackface

Florida sounds great

HowWouldIKnowThat
My bad, didn't even look at what thread we were in

VictoryGin wrote:I was shocked when I was in Florida and saw that they just throw everything in the trash...bottles, cans, etc. Maybe recycling isn't the cure-all that people think, but throwing that shit in a landfill is maddening.

This is not accurate, we have a can for recycling. Seeing someone not recycle at Disney does not inform about the entire state, just as when I was in NYC and saw someone throw a bottle in the trashcan, I did not assume that all of NY does not recycle.
cantjudge wrote:Oh, I thought all the black wangs would help.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Wasn't talking about something I saw at Disney...it's what I consistently observed while down there. Maybe the folks who I was with were not hip to the availability of recycling yet.

wojonixon
Lily white and always polite

My township doesn't require it either.