Login   Register
 Login    Register
Let's all list our ailments!
SharonNeedles
All you people are sick in the head

Me:

- bruised the disc between my 3rd and 4th lumbar (currently in physical therapy)
- anxiety
- zit
- small Bartholin cyst on my labia. It is shrinking.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

SharonNeedles wrote:Me:

I thought you said my package was sufficient enough for you. :(

SharonNeedles

BTaylor wrote:
SharonNeedles wrote:Me:

I thought you said my package was sufficient enough for you. :(

Yes, but then you dissed Oakland, so now I'm cross at you.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

I got some kind of spider bite or something on my left pectoral area that is leaking a good amount of puss. Other than that my shoulder is stiff from the miles I put on the elliptical this afternoon.

Good times.

SharonNeedles

tardbasket wrote:I got some kind of spider bite or something on my left pectoral area that is leaking a good amount of puss. Other than that my shoulder is stiff from the miles I put on the elliptical this afternoon.

Good times.

I think you should see a doctor. Or that spider bite leaking pus is actually a zit.

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

SharonNeedles wrote:
tardbasket wrote:I got some kind of spider bite or something on my left pectoral area that is leaking a good amount of puss. Other than that my shoulder is stiff from the miles I put on the elliptical this afternoon.

Good times.

I think you should see a doctor. Or that spider bite leaking pus is actually a zit.

Might be a zit-gone-bad. It's become a white crater area about .75 cm diameter.

beeney
Still don't like my under tittie

Plantar fasciitis, bad ankles, varicose vein, and Diastasis Recti.

http://inspiredrd.com/2012/06/dear-dias ... r-you.html
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

SharonNeedles

nikki is that from being pregnant? My friend from the gym said thats basically what happens to your abs when you're pregnant.

beeney
Still don't like my under tittie

Yep. I just saw on Pinterest. I've never actually been diagnosed, but it makes sense.
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

Burt
SEG is correct

About 15 years ago an optometrist shone his light into my eyeballs, and with great concern told me I needed to see a neurologist as soon as possible. One of my pupils was unresponsive to light. I assumed I had a brain tumor pressing against my optic nerve. I made an appointment with a neurologist which would take place six weeks hence. I had six weeks during which I assumed I'd die prematurely from brain cancer.

Turns out I have Adie's Syndrome, a not uncommon neurological disorder. My knees don't respond to the hammer-tap. One eye has a fixed pupil. I need to wear sunglasses outdoors. I want a handicapped tag on my car.

fatty_mcfatfat
That can't be true, I love cock

Plantar fasciitis and heartburn. And get off my damn lawn!

backsack
I like urban kids

I have near constant mild heartburn / gas that causes pain in my upper left chest area and slight numbness / tingling in my left arm. Or I am due for a heart attack any minute.
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.

fatty_mcfatfat
That can't be true, I love cock

backsack wrote:I have near constant mild heartburn / gas that causes pain in my upper left chest area and slight numbness / tingling in my left arm. Or I am due for a heart attack any minute.

Oh that has to be near death, right? Do you take anything? I literally never had heartburn. 2 pregnancies, no heartburn. I get 6 months from turning 30 and suddenly even the smell of beer gives me heartburn. Tonights enchiladas can go fuck themselves.

GermanyOrFlorida

My weekly tennis lessons are giving me tennis elbow.

backsack
I like urban kids

fatty_mcfatfat wrote:
backsack wrote:I have near constant mild heartburn / gas that causes pain in my upper left chest area and slight numbness / tingling in my left arm. Or I am due for a heart attack any minute.

Oh that has to be near death, right? Do you take anything? I literally never had heartburn. 2 pregnancies, no heartburn. I get 6 months from turning 30 and suddenly even the smell of beer gives me heartburn. Tonights enchiladas can go fuck themselves.

The only thing that worked so far has been my Dad's prescription pills that are a stronger version of Zantac ( I think). A couple years ago, I thought I was having a heart attack and I went in, passed a stress test and the cardiologist told me I was fine. My GP prescribed lidocaine patches because he thought it might be muscular, but that didn't work. Eventually I came to the conclusion it's heartburn. I hope I'm right.
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

Cherry Pie wrote:You're stupid, Todd.