Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Say Something Nice About Someone Thread
backsack
I like urban kids

With all the bitterness that has been infecting this place the past few days, I thought it would be helpful to have a place we could post some positive feedback for our fellow members. So, this is the spot to post your compliments, encouragement, positive reinforcement, or just say, hey [insert member], you're all right.

I'll start.

I have come to consider a lot of you as friends. Everyday, when I visit, I look forward to hearing about what's going on your lives. I love the fresh and interesting takes on everyday occurrences, from the likes of Fatty or Fuckface. Intelligent discussions on a topic that I was either unfamiliar with or had never explored, from a Zomby or Jerma. Having a good laugh at the often brilliantly quick wit displayed by the likes of John Goodman, 1780s, Tard, HV and 2bor. The good humor and graciousness of a Jacki or Cosmo. The wisdom of a Burt or Undertoad and the in your face humanity of a JCIG or Jewdo.

All of you have the ability to tick all of these boxes, and if I did not mention you by name, it's only because it would take too long to list all of the people who have made this such a (surprisingly) rewarding part of my life.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you and invite you all to post some nice things too.
Last edited by backsack on March 20th, 2013, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1780's Guy wrote:Per usual, sack is correct.

OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

Did you just make this thread because you think you're having a heart attack and you want everyone to remember you fondly?
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

beeney
Still don't like my under tittie

I would like to thank 2bor for his arms.
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

backsack
I like urban kids

Ha ha. Subconsciously, probably yes.

backsack
I like urban kids

nikkib wrote:I would like to thank 2bor for his arms.

Guns. They're called guns.

beeney
Still don't like my under tittie

I would like to thank Fatty, for saying stuff I always wished I had thought of and posted myself.
JGdmn wrote:You are terrible at everything.

HuellHauser wrote:You're shoving a flashlight up you're twat

Burt
SEG is correct

nikkib wrote:I would like to thank Fatty, for saying stuff I always wished I had thought of and posted myself.

Yeah, I see posts every day that I wish I'd thought of. Oh well, most of us are still rowing in the same direction the best we can.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

1780's and Neil are predictable
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

I like Jerma and Backsack because..it's obvious

backsack
I like urban kids

tardbasket wrote:I like Jerma and Backsack because..it's obvious

Thanks, man. I like you because obviously, we are the same person.

cmr
taco muncher

Backsack, didn't you also make the Restore My Faith in Humanity thread after the Sandy Hook shooting? Now this thread, eh? Yeah, alright. I guess every classroom full of hyperactive, special needs children who make most adults want to drown them in the toilet needs a chubby, soft-spoken teacher with a ponytail reminding them to think happy thoughts and to keep their hands, feet, and all other personal objects to themselves. You are that guy for this board. And yes, that was my nice thing.

cmr
taco muncher

backsack wrote:
tardbasket wrote:I like Jerma and Backsack because..it's obvious

Thanks, man. I like you because obviously, we are the same person.

I knew it.

Jerma Jesty
hands!

Jerma Tardsack forever.
Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired.

backsack
I like urban kids

I really do think of you all as friends. In real life, I have a hard time forging new friendships. I can get them started, as I can be very personable and I enjoy attention, but I just haven't been able to sustain anything meaningful since law school. My good friends are the same friends I have had since high school. I don't know if anyone else is like this. And I don't know if this is just normal. I don't feel like it is because I know other people that seem to make fast friends often and with ease. I just don't have that ability and I wish I did. This place helps to fill that void. Maybe it's because I can't really be rejected if I haven't met you in person. I don't know. Anyone know what I'm talking about?? Sorry for now making this backsack's therapy thread.

backsack
I like urban kids

cmr wrote:Backsack, didn't you also make the Restore My Faith in Humanity thread after the Sandy Hook shooting? Now this thread, eh? Yeah, alright. I guess every classroom full of hyperactive, special needs children who make most adults want to drown them in the toilet needs a chubby, soft-spoken teacher with a ponytail reminding them to think happy thoughts and to keep their hands, feet, and all other personal objects to themselves. You are that guy for this board. And yes, that was my nice thing.

I did. And thanks, although I have lost some weight recently and had to cut my ponytail in order to send it to Cosmo.