Uber

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

Dont Tell Ray wrote:Hi how are ya. Maybe other thread but who cares

Is Oranjeboom a subsidiary of Brawndo?

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

Does it got electrolytes?
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

SharonNeedles wrote:I want Star Wars to go away forever.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Celebratory Jameson...my god, they keep increasing prices. 13 bucks for a drink in the 'burbs? This ain't NYC.

appleshampoo
Apples | Ham | Poo

VictoryGin wrote:Celebratory Jameson...my god, they keep increasing prices. 13 bucks for a drink in the 'burbs? This ain't NYC.

I stopped buying good liquor in bars a while ago...I love scotch, but fuck me if I'm going to pay $15 or $30 for a weak pour of a single malt just cause I'm hanging out with buds at the bar.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Agreed...I remember back when Jameson wasn't "trendy," and a shot was less than or equal to Jack. This place now charges less for Glenlivet than Jameson, which is ridiculous if you price them out at any liquor store.

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

Yup. Beer at the bar, liquor at home.

HuellHauser
alright, calm down internet

Words to live by, in so many ways.
beeney wrote:my vagina and asshole felt like it exploded open.

Huell's Haberdashery Hangout Hour: The Podcast

AndySmith
Im not special.

appleshampoo wrote:
VictoryGin wrote:Celebratory Jameson...my god, they keep increasing prices. 13 bucks for a drink in the 'burbs? This ain't NYC.

I stopped buying good liquor in bars a while ago...I love scotch, but fuck me if I'm going to pay $15 or $30 for a weak pour of a single malt just cause I'm hanging out with buds at the bar.

Back when I actually cared to get to know him and wasn't aware he was a dick I went out to dinner with my (now) brother-in-law and sister at a fairly upscale place and told him it was on me and order what ever he wanted. When the bill came his two Johnny Walkers were more than my whole meal. I should have known then he was an asshole.

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

AndySmith wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:

Back when I actually cared to get to know him and wasn't aware he was a dick I went out to dinner with my (now) brother-in-law and sister at a fairly upscale place and told him it was on me and order what ever he wanted. When the bill came his two Johnny Walkers were more than my whole meal. I should have known then he was an asshole.

That's why you don't tell people you know well they are invited until the bill shoes up dummy. Hope you learnted your lesson!

HuellHauser

AndySmith wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:

I know your BIL is an asshole from all the other stories, but if you're going to literally tell someone to order whatever they want, then why would you get mad when they do that?

Burt
SEG is correct

HuellHauser wrote:
AndySmith wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:I stopped buying good liquor in bars a while ago...I love scotch, but fuck me if I'm going to pay $15 or $30 for a weak pour of a single malt just cause I'm hanging out with buds at the bar.

I know your BIL is an asshole from all the other stories, but if you're going to literally tell someone to order whatever they want, then why would you get mad when they do that?

My thought that if it's a company holiday dinner, I'd order the good stuff. If it's family or my girlfriends bro paying the tab, I'd take it easy and just order a beer or house highball. It's awkward for the host to pick up the tab but with restrictions. The host has to assume some moderation of his or her guests. But there's nothing to be done in the end but pay up and render judgement.

AndySmith
Im not special.

Burt wrote:
HuellHauser wrote:
AndySmith wrote:

My thought that if it's a company holiday dinner, I'd order the good stuff. If it's family or my girlfriends bro paying the tab, I'd take it easy and just order a beer or house highball. It's awkward for the host to pick up the tab but with restrictions. The host has to assume some moderation of his or her guests. But there's nothing to be done in the end but pay up and render judgement.

I guess I brought it on myself but most people would feel weird about ordering a drink that was like $35. And to order 2 felt like taking advantage. It's also been colored by the many other things he's done in the years since.

HuellHauser

He's probably one of those dicks who doesn't even know how much things cost.