Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Patriarchy, Shitlords, and Other Oppressors
Glaeken
I have hair growing out of my earlobes

Al Jarry wrote:I hate learning of things on reactionary sites like Redflag that aren't otherwise reported. They said Rachel Corrie was a flag burner and hated America. Well, that's the sort of language sites like that use often, until they showed pictures. Yup. It's true. She burned a mock US flag (a paper one, but the symbolism remains) in a public protest with a group of Palestinians. Sorry she let herself get run over by a bulldozer, but I'm considerably less sympathetic now that I know that.

You're all sorts of a dick for having less sympathy for someone being murdered because they have a political opinion that differs from yours.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

Glaeken wrote:
Al Jarry wrote:I hate learning of things on reactionary sites like Redflag that aren't otherwise reported. They said Rachel Corrie was a flag burner and hated America. Well, that's the sort of language sites like that use often, until they showed pictures. Yup. It's true. She burned a mock US flag (a paper one, but the symbolism remains) in a public protest with a group of Palestinians. Sorry she let herself get run over by a bulldozer, but I'm considerably less sympathetic now that I know that.

You're all sorts of a dick for having less sympathy for someone being murdered because they have a political opinion that differs from yours.

No, that's not what I said.

I don't care what political opinions she had. That's not why I have less sympathy for her allowing herself to be run over by a bulldozer. Please read this carefully:

Rachel Corrie was in Palestine protesting the US by burning a mock US flag and teaching Palestinian children to do the same. That is an ACTION, not a belief. I don't have reverence for the US flag, but when I see someone go to a foreign nation and publicly burn their own country's flag, that's not merely dissent. That is an entirely different message. Dissent is one thing, and it doesn't involve burning flags.

Rachel Corrie's publicly burning a US flag in Palestine was a declaration that she was an enemy of the US.

I should also mention that she allowed herself to be run over by a bulldozer in order to be a martyr. She had enough time to move away from the bulldozer, but she CHOSE to run over. That was her choice, and it wasn't an accident.

So, if I'm a dick for being less sympathetic to a woman who declared herself an enemy of the US because she allowed herself to be martyred, then fine, I'm a dick. But don't characterize me as judging people based only on their beliefs. I judge her because of her actions, which were hostile to my country.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

[Starts to reply furiously]
Delete...delete...
[Starts to reply furiously]
Delete...

Eh, fuck it.
backsack wrote:You're really fucking annoying today.
backsack wrote:Shut the fuck up already.
JustAnotherMike wrote:"We are doing the best we can with the resources that we have"

fatty_mcfatfat
That can't be true, I love cock

Lol guys, remember what I said about Al jarry? Still right. Still nailed it.
HuellHauser wrote: Legally Blonde is awesome.

Hypermotard
You done been Hypmotized

She sounds like a delight. She'll be missed.
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

Mattyboy
Everyone here is a pussy

I thought Al was referring to the hitchhiker girl, but Rachel Corrie is someone else...Not sure how we got on this subject??
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

Mattyboy wrote:I thought Al was referring to the hitchhiker girl, but Rachel Corrie is someone else...Not sure how we got on this subject??

I was commenting on the site Redflag, a reactionary right wing news site, and mentioned that sometimes even sites like that get important fragments of news that are intentionally omitted from the US mainstream media.

I was absolutely not commenting on the hitchhiker.

That's all ... sorry for the distraction. Back to the subject at hand, the cis-oppressive shitlord patriarchy.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

appleshampoo wrote:
Burt wrote:Hitchhiking was damn safe for a lot of years. It still would be but TV, movies and pussy helicopter parents created a false narrative of terror on the road. Legislators passed laws making it illegal, based on zero statistical evidence. Now, every road traveler in Murrica needs to be by themselves in their own SUV with the windows rolled up and the doors locked.

Is hitchhiking really illegal in that many places?

I know it is illegal on the federal interstate highways, which effectively thwarts long distance travel. I don't know about all the secondary roads in the 40 states.

AndySmith
Im not special.

What states do you not recognize as part of the US Dootson?

appleshampoo
pushyn00b

Dootson Grad wrote:
appleshampoo wrote:
Burt wrote:Hitchhiking was damn safe for a lot of years. It still would be but TV, movies and pussy helicopter parents created a false narrative of terror on the road. Legislators passed laws making it illegal, based on zero statistical evidence. Now, every road traveler in Murrica needs to be by themselves in their own SUV with the windows rolled up and the doors locked.

Is hitchhiking really illegal in that many places?

I know it is illegal on the federal interstate highways, which effectively thwarts long distance travel. I don't know about all the secondary roads in the 40 states.

Huh...I didn't think it was, searched online a bit, found conflicting information,
From Hitchwiki
most states it's illegal to hitch from the interstates (motorways) themselves (though enforcement of this rule varies), but you can typically stand at on-ramps (highway entries). That being said, understand that the ramps are still technically considered interstate property and are illegal for pedestrians to be on, although it is almost without exception permitted if you stand in front of the "no pedestrians" sign.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.

Dootson Grad
it's two dimes thick

AndySmith wrote:What states do you not recognize as part of the US Dootson?

The ones that call Ding Dongs "Ring Dings."

Burt
SEG is correct

appleshampoo wrote:Is hitchhiking really illegal in that many places?

It is illegal on all interstate highways. Beyond that:
http://www.hitchhiker.50megs.com/custom.html

DonnyCal

Had this song on my mind today, turns out it's about hitchhiking.

phpBB [video]
Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

Heinrich_Victory
look Ma, no lube!

Michigan Creates ‘Safe Space’ For Students Afraid Of Debate On Feminism

During a recent stop at Rutgers University, protesters disrupted the event and smeared fake blood on their faces. Afterwards, the members of various student organizations gathered for a group therapy session to cope with the effects of Yiannopoulos’s visit.

These are our future leaders, peeps. We're doomed.

appleshampoo
pushyn00b

Heinrich_Victory wrote:Michigan Creates ‘Safe Space’ For Students Afraid Of Debate On Feminism

During a recent stop at Rutgers University, protesters disrupted the event and smeared fake blood on their faces. Afterwards, the members of various student organizations gathered for a group therapy session to cope with the effects of Yiannopoulos’s visit.

These are our future leaders, peeps. We're doomed.

I'm starting to like this guy (Milo Yiannopoulos). I guess I should maybe go back and listen to the ACS show with him on it.

His current college tour is called the "Dangerous Faggot Tour." He founded a scholarship exclusively for white males. His troll game is strong.
Hypermotard wrote:I regret that ask.