Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Patriarchy, Shitlords, and Other Oppressors
OldSnake
stupid moron with an ugly face & a big butt

appleshampoo wrote:
Heinrich_Victory wrote:Michigan Creates ‘Safe Space’ For Students Afraid Of Debate On Feminism

During a recent stop at Rutgers University, protesters disrupted the event and smeared fake blood on their faces. Afterwards, the members of various student organizations gathered for a group therapy session to cope with the effects of Yiannopoulos’s visit.

These are our future leaders, peeps. We're doomed.

I'm starting to like this guy (Milo Yiannopoulos). I guess I should maybe go back and listen to the ACS show with him on it.

His current college tour is called the "Dangerous Faggot Tour." He founded a scholarship exclusively for white males. His troll game is strong.

He's marvelous, he trolls tech companies and SJWs all day on his twitter, truly a national treasure
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

He cannot be as easily categorized as someone like Ben Shapiro, since he is openly gay. People on the left who want to denounce him actually need to find better reasons. I cannot help but enjoy it since I am so sick of the knee-jerk reactions we keep running across.

I have watched a little of Shapiro on YouTube, and I definitely do not agree with his stance on everything, but I can appreciate his debating skills. I am not sure about Milo's views, since I have only seen him on Rogan's podcast.

Cherry Pie
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.

appleshampoo wrote:
Heinrich_Victory wrote:Michigan Creates ‘Safe Space’ For Students Afraid Of Debate On Feminism

During a recent stop at Rutgers University, protesters disrupted the event and smeared fake blood on their faces. Afterwards, the members of various student organizations gathered for a group therapy session to cope with the effects of Yiannopoulos’s visit.

These are our future leaders, peeps. We're doomed.

I'm starting to like this guy (Milo Yiannopoulos). I guess I should maybe go back and listen to the ACS show with him on it.

His current college tour is called the "Dangerous Faggot Tour." He founded a scholarship exclusively for white males. His troll game is strong.

I like him too.
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

Todd Brisket
human interaction simulation

We got a company-wide email today that we need to encourage diversity in our industry and in that regard referrals for female engineers that are hired are DOUBLE what it is for a male. Isn't this some kind of reverse discrimination?

($2000-2500 for a male, $4000-$5000 for a female)

BTaylor
Banana Cream Pie Pundit

Hey man, privileged males cannot judge. Must not judge.

Hollywood
....chubby, fat face, and B cups

You should quit, become transgender, and net yourself a nice little signing bonus
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Der Lobo
Yall loosers

Todd Brisket wrote:We got a company-wide email today that we need to encourage diversity in our industry and in that regard referrals for female engineers that are hired are DOUBLE what it is for a male. Isn't this some kind of reverse discrimination?

You should ask, how much you could get for referring a black lesbian woman in a wheelchair.

Hollywood

He would get the CEO's job

OldSnake

Todd Brisket wrote:We got a company-wide email today that we need to encourage diversity in our industry and in that regard referrals for female engineers that are hired are DOUBLE what it is for a male. Isn't this some kind of reverse discrimination?

The funny thing is women mostly don't join the computing scientist fields because they think the men there are gross nerds
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/science- ... nce_04-26/

But we get very few young women going into computer science and physics and areas of engineering. And we even know the reason why it’s the case. It’s because, number one, they think it’s not interesting, and, number two, they think they wouldn’t be good at it. And, number three, they have the image of the people in those fields that they don’t think is attractive.

So because women don't find a field interesting and think the men in it are gross so the ones that do join are rewarded with top positions and better salaries. The "don't think they'd be good at it" one could be explained by the fact that men are just better than women at math, which is a key component to the field
https://www.aei.org/publication/2013-sa ... hool-boys/
and a lot of time this kind of work is very boring, detail oriented which attracts a lot of people on the autism spectrum, and men are 7-1 to females in being diagnosed with autism.

Or it's just misogyny and how society HATES WOMEN and just can't STAND them succeeding
wbeaumo wrote:Clearly, this place is crawling with posters whose unofficial leader is that cockroach P.O.

VictoryGin
Hehe - I can't even afford foreplay!

Look at us getting some international attention. Maybe now Syracuse is cool enough for you guys to do a dimefercon here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... dence.html
backsack wrote:You're really fucking annoying today.
backsack wrote:Shut the fuck up already.
JustAnotherMike wrote:"We are doing the best we can with the resources that we have"

OldSnake

Fat chick who hates her unborn child?

Perfect recipe for a feminist for 500, Alex

Hollywood

4k78

New Ghostbusters trailer destroys the patriarchy Not enough :roll: :roll: in the world to express my dismay with this article.

Al Jarry
that's enough to humor me for now

4k78 wrote:New Ghostbusters trailer destroys the patriarchy Not enough :roll: :roll: in the world to express my dismay with this article.

Sounds pretty forced. If you have to force your point, you don't really have much of a point.

OldSnake