Login   Register
 Login    Register
The Friendzone and Nice Guys Thread
Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008
Image
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

mutual disinterest
User avatar
you may be excited, but no one else cares
 
Rank: User
Posts: 2,184 | Offline
Joined: Jun 28, 2012

women who say "all I want is a nice guy who makes me laugh" are full of shit.
they really want "a HOT guy who makes me laugh."
and if the hot guy doesn't make em laugh, they'll still fuck him.
nothing wrong with that, just admit it.
"Mutual Disinterest, you are one witty person. I won't even try to duel with your cleverness. You have bested me, and I kneel before your greatness."

"if You flash a girl you pay her 300,000, If she flashes you, you pay her 20 bucks."

Mattyboy
User avatar
Everyone here is a pussy
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,480 | Offline
Joined: Jun 24, 2010

Turn that into a Facebook meme, STAT!
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Cherry Pie
User avatar
Perhaps I'm making snap judgments again.
 
Rank: User
Posts: 8,334 | Offline
Joined: Jun 16, 2014

No.
The asian guy tossing a black guy's salad, while his nuts were set on the asian guy's forehead probably shouldn't be in there- Old Snake

Mattyboy
User avatar
Everyone here is a pussy
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,480 | Offline
Joined: Jun 24, 2010

Cherry Pie wrote:No.

As always, thank you for your contribution
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Hypermotard
User avatar
You done been Hypmotized
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 44,685 | Offline
Joined: Nov 7, 2012

Mattyboy wrote:
Cherry Pie wrote:No.

As always, thank you for your contribution

What a polite, friendly reply.



(CP, Matty wants to bone down)
If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's great disappointments.

Dont Tell Ray wrote:I also am a normal person

Mattyboy
User avatar
Everyone here is a pussy
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,480 | Offline
Joined: Jun 24, 2010

CP, lemme be yo man
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

I hope you like holding hands Matty, and that's it
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

fatty_mcfatfat
User avatar
That can't be true, I love cock
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 12,672 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2007

mutual disinterest wrote:women who say "all I want is a nice guy who makes me laugh" are full of shit.
they really want "a HOT guy who makes me laugh."
and if the hot guy doesn't make em laugh, they'll still fuck him.
nothing wrong with that, just admit it.

Post is on topic and in the right thread. Replace 'women' with 'bitches' and then post of the year
HuellHauser wrote: Legally Blonde is awesome.

Prison Mike
User avatar
Why don't we pump some iron? Anyone wanna pump up?
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 9,846 | Offline
Joined: Mar 1, 2010

fatty_mcfatfat wrote:
mutual disinterest wrote:women who say "all I want is a nice guy who makes me laugh" are full of shit.
they really want "a HOT guy who makes me laugh."
and if the hot guy doesn't make em laugh, they'll still fuck him.
nothing wrong with that, just admit it.

Post is on topic and in the right thread. Replace 'women' with 'bitches' and then post of the year

Mattyboy
User avatar
Everyone here is a pussy
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 7,480 | Offline
Joined: Jun 24, 2010

Credit would also be awarded for using 'females'
RIP Uncle Al. Always in our T's&P's

Cherry Pie wrote: I don't know what my point is, exactly...

HuellHauser wrote:I'm in a lot of signatures.

fatty_mcfatfat
User avatar
That can't be true, I love cock
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 12,672 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2007

Mattyboy wrote:Credit would also be awarded for using 'females'

What the fuck is it about people saying 'females' that chaps my ass so hard. It feels so clinical and derogatory.
HuellHauser wrote: Legally Blonde is awesome.

Hollywood
User avatar
....chubby, fat face, and B cups
 
Rank: User
Posts: 48,060 | Offline
Joined: Jul 28, 2008

That's why I say dames
SharonNeedles wrote:I'm with Jewdo on this one

Burt
User avatar
SEG is correct
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 16,730 | Offline
Joined: Apr 19, 2011

I say, "wimminz."

fatty_mcfatfat
User avatar
That can't be true, I love cock
 
Rank: Vetted
Posts: 12,672 | Offline
Joined: Apr 9, 2007

Burt wrote:I say, "wimminz."

This is safe, but I'm 100% sure you could find at least 5 college students that are offended by it.
HuellHauser wrote: Legally Blonde is awesome.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests